South Texas beach cleanup!!!!!! - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

South Texas beach cleanup!!!!!!

i used to have a account here but i guess it got deleted due to my inactivity... i am a admin over on clubXterra and i am trying to get a cleanup/meet at bryan beach... so far i have posted a thread on clubxterra, clubTitan, clubfrontier, and TNO... the beach is in dire need of some attention and i have already spoken with the parks director from the city of freeport and will be meeting with him in the next few day to work out the details... as of right now i know they will be supplying the trash bags, trailers, and they will also be disposing of the trash after we get it picked up.... i will be working on trying to get some refreshments and some food donated by the city but i dont know if that will work out or not...

i would like to get some dates thrown at me so i can try to figure out when the best day would be... i am shooting for a sat but i als have been thinking about making it a full weekend thing with camping and all....

i have suscribed to this thread so i will stay on top of it and moniter it regularly... here is the thread i started over on clubXterra.... http://www.clubxterra.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10725... thanks for reading this and hope to see you soon at the beach...

Last edited by json3904; 05-20-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 08:13 AM
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)

Garage
Nice to see you here Jason!!!! We have a couple members down around Houston / San Antonio, that sounds like a fun project.

- Bob
2005 Armada LE 4x4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 02:33 PM
SHIFT_Moderator

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

I wish I was in the area. My lodge members and I would definitely help out the effort. Anyway, If you have any contact information, please provide it to me and I will forward it to my fraternity members in that area.

Good luck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i will get you the info....

i drove down the beach today and i guess the article in the paper ruffled up some feathers cause the city brought some tractors with rakes and front end loaders and cleaned the entire beach.... i will try to make a beach clean up and meet here withen a few months... thanks for the replies and i will keep in touch...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode