User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quiz' in Texas ..

Currently in SA .. will be here through Tuesday.
Planning on being in Dallas on Wed through Sunday!

Family summer roadtrip from California. In our Armada - '05/Red Brawn/Spider web grille ..

If you see us .. honk, wave .. flash your lights!

If anything is going on .. Armada meet or get to gether .. post up. We plan to visit Houston, Austin, ?? during out stay.

Alan

I ask questions .. hence the name "inqui-Z-tor"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pics of my Armada "personalization" can be found in the gallery and here:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 09:45 AM
SHIFT_Newbie

Visit to S.A.

Well, my wife is taking the beast to Laredo, Texas for the week, but I'll keep you in mind if I see you I'll honk. I'll be in a sand colored Dodge stratus, so dong freak out, lol. Hope to see you around. If you need any help finding your way around San Antonio, let me know. 210-365-4935.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo5 View Post
Well, my wife is taking the beast to Laredo, Texas for the week, but I'll keep you in mind if I see you I'll honk. I'll be in a sand colored Dodge stratus, so dong freak out, lol. Hope to see you around. If you need any help finding your way around San Antonio, let me know. 210-365-4935.
LOL .. ok, 'bout the only horns I've heard so far are from the BIG riggs announcing that they're coming through ..

Thanks for the number and offer to help. If we get lost, you might get a call .. so far our GPS is working great.

All that's planned is to visit the tourist traps .. Riverwalk and Alamo ..
then .. meeting up w/some friends (Z club) at a Texas BBQ .. just don't know where yet?

Alan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 04:16 PM
SHIFT_Moderator

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Hey inqui-Z-tor! Nice to see you are still around!

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2009, 04:22 PM
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)

Garage
Awww man!!!! I'm gonna miss running into you. I'm heading out for my first ever trip to the 808 state on Friday. - Yee Haw!!!!

Have a safe trip.

- Bob
2005 Armada LE 4x4

Last edited by Pops; 07-28-2009 at 04:25 PM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 10:12 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Well I made it to UPRev ..

Nice place .. fortunately(?) I'm not ready to improve the performance of the Armada .. but they sure do have lots of go-fast goodies for the Titan. But I did pick up an Armada hat (thanks to UPRev) ...

Alan

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode