MVP TITANS PRESENTS
All TITANS and ARMADAS are invited.
High Noon on September 26th, 2009 at Hanes Point in S.W, Washington, DC.
1090 Ohio Dr. SW
Washington, DC 20001
Parking Lot #11 is the place to be
Come enjoy one of the most beautiful parks in all of Washington DC. A fabulous Waterfront View, Comfortable Walkways along the Potomac River, Lots of convenient Free Parking right at one of Dozens of Picnic Tables. you won't find an easier place than Hanes Point for a Titan/Armada Meet.
Bring your own food and soft drinks, bring a grill, or share one with one of your buddies. Eat, Meet and Greet. Don't overlook the Playgrounds, Miniature Golf, Full Size Golf Course, lots of Grassy Parkland for a game of Catch, Frisbee Tossing, etc.
Titan Blue quote "I was shocked at how nice this place is, as I lived just 10 miles away most of my life. We have never had a Major Meet in DC. This is it!"
Remember, bring your own food, maybe a little extra something to share. Anybody got some good Oatmeal Raisin or Chocolate Chip Cookies? Please note if you can bring a Grill and would like to cook. You are going to have a great time.
Here's the latest update on those who will be, or are trying real hard to be with us on Saturday September 26th, 2009. if there is anything you'd like to bring, add it to the list. Frisbee, Softball, Food is always good too.
1. TitanBlue - Wife and daughters. Plenty of Dr. Peppers!
2. BlakSpyda - Cool looking Black Armada
3. Drauden - White Armada with Lights and Sirens and stuff. It's PGM'd too.
4. 9ballrook - Check out the fine trim work, might be working though
5. 54warrior - Bringing the Coleman Grill! Trying, trying, trying...
6. LDOTITAN - Thinking about it...
7. nismo4life - Pending able to drive...
8. Lurchdubious - and Family. Like like, might, might...
9. darkknight - Will be there! And is Willing to Cook!
10. layer1 - If not in Mexico working. What a life...
11. DisturbedR6 - Might be able to make it.
12. Irish83 - His First Meet!