The official TEXAS MEET II thread - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

The official TEXAS MEET II thread

PLEASE READ COMPLETELY.
Ok after much planning we are going to have the Texas Meet II. I have got to have the most understanding & resourcefull wife out there.
The dates are starting Friday April 30 thru sunday May 2 2010. The meet is going to be at Cedar Ridge park Turkey roost area just outside of Belton, Tx. There are 10 RV camper spots 6 regular back in spots & 2 double back in spots & 20 tent camping spots in this area. The RV camper spots have water & electric. The dump station is not too far away.
We will have our own bath & shower seperated from the rest of the campers along with a 32X50 pavilion that has seating for 40 & has water and elect. We will only be 200 yards from the water.
The RV camper spots are going to be $40.00 for the weekend & the tent campers will be $30.00 for the weekend. You must pay before I will put you on the list. This will be nonrefundable. You can pay thru pay pal. PM me for my paypal account. If you have to back out after paying then you can sell your spot to someone else. Just let me know who you sold it to so I can change the paid sheet. You can get a camping spot outside of the turkey roost area,but still in the same park. If you want to do that then do it soon because spots are disapearing dailey.
We are going to have a potluck dinner on Saturday night but you will be on your own for the rest of the meals. There are 2 charcoal BBQ pits in the turkey roost area. You might want to bring a small pit of your own or plenty of charcoal for the big pits.
Rules are very simple No glass bottles, No open fires except in the fire pit, NO DRUGS, & please clean up behind yourself & kids. Since this is a family event Please watch your language.
Here is a link to the camping area.
Campsite Details - Recreation.gov, GCA - Recreation.gov
There is also some hotels close by in belton.

Please let me know how many kids & adults will be coming with you & the kids ages. That way we can set up the age appropriate games.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Lets make this the biggest meet in the country.
If you want to bring pics from past titan meet so we can put them up on a hugh board for everyone to see all our friends past and present.

There will be games & drawings for prizes. Bring some extra cash for the raffle tickets.

Lets show them that everything is bigger in TX.

Prizes so far official Nissan Titan Watch, full set of matchbox nissan titans, Two catch cans, 2 8" pro-comp offroad light w/wiring kit (black), 2 6" pro-comp offroad lights w/wiring kit (chrome), 100 dollar gift card from jbccoffroad. wash bucket & other goodies in it from Dust 2 Glory.

1) nascarjody (rv spot)
2) carbeaux (rv spot) TT
3) SFCIngrum (rv spot)MT
4) albonismo (tent camping)TT
5) rtc1184 (rv spot) sponcer TT
6) Dust2Glory sponcer CF
7) bigbruno (tent camping) MT
8) KingoftheRoad MT
9) slamdxterra TT/CA
10) kiloms (tent camping) TT
11) Dr Evil MT
12) charlo (tent camping) MT
13) nissassin TT
14) TxFront (tent camping)CF
15 BRUTAL (tent camping) CF
16) Fishy Frontier CF
17) scrubbyboy (tent camping) TT
18) tgmotoman MT
19) TxHotSauce09 TT
20) 1BADAZTITAN TT
21) Kopperking TT
22) RBstitan CT
23) fishtracker MT
24) Pops (rv camping) CA MT
25) Jay Shev (tent camping) MT
26) BlasckWidow (rv camping) CT
27) chopstuwie MT
28) bonzai18 (rv camping) TT
29) urthemaster TT
30) Army Frontier CF
31) slwilson6 (rv camping) TT
32) 03 stx v6cc CF
33) roninjiro CX
34) Big_Rob TT
35) vipzach TT
36) f1ip CF
37) nisracer CF
38) MPAT830A1 MT
39) Goochamus (tent spot) TT

Last edited by nascarjody; 04-26-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Bump another day closer.
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 10:29 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to slamdxterra
i replied on titantalk.com ...come on guys lets get together and go!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
05 Armada-custom 16" lift, bagged rear, 40s on24s, HID head and driving, AfE Stage 2 CAI, Magnaflow CBE, 15lb polished NX bottle, full suede 2 tone interior, Pioneer DVD/nav, 4 Kicker 12s, color matched Kicker amps, painted interior plastics etc...way to much to list
04 Armada- 12-14" lift, airbag rear, Toyo 40s on 22", StopTech 15.1 big brake kit, 4 heated & cooled Recaro seats, all suede and carbon fiber interior, Afe stage 2 CAI, Bassani Exhaust, 2 NX polished bottles 75 shot, all Eclipse stereo, 4 12s, etc...

Add me on FB at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or Instagram at N8Jellen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 09:03 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

That is a nice armada. Ill be honored to see it in person.
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 11:15 AM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

thanks...daily bump too

05 Armada-custom 16" lift, bagged rear, 40s on24s, HID head and driving, AfE Stage 2 CAI, Magnaflow CBE, 15lb polished NX bottle, full suede 2 tone interior, Pioneer DVD/nav, 4 Kicker 12s, color matched Kicker amps, painted interior plastics etc...way to much to list
04 Armada- 12-14" lift, airbag rear, Toyo 40s on 22", StopTech 15.1 big brake kit, 4 heated & cooled Recaro seats, all suede and carbon fiber interior, Afe stage 2 CAI, Bassani Exhaust, 2 NX polished bottles 75 shot, all Eclipse stereo, 4 12s, etc...

Add me on FB at
or Instagram at N8Jellen
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

look what them florida boys are saying

Come on guys & gals!!! Let's get rockin n rollin' on this thing..... I received a PM last night from a certain member who is thinking about attending (if his schedule permits) and hopefully breathing some life back into this thing!...... The one and only Mr. Transformer himself!!!! Not only that the TX boys are starting to talk smack over in there wimpy camping trip thread (why does Deliverance come to mind?).......lol. We can't let those cowpokes show us up now can we?!?!?!?

come on guys lets blow them away.
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Here is the first of the prizes.
It is an OFFICIAL nissan TITAN watch. Complete match box set of nissan titans
John is working on more prizes
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

You cant tell me slamd is the only one that wants to show up for this meet. Come on guys & gals spots are filling quick.
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 01:53 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

i know theres alot more armadas from TX on here! Pops u coming?

Add me on FB at
or Instagram at N8Jellen
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

POPS where are you? Come on down to the meet.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode