User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

2012 meet

Hi guys I was on TT and they will have the biggest meet of 2012 it's going to be in Tennessee and that's like 14hours from me but I'm going. So if anyone is interested just sign up

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

2012 Titan PRO4X S&B cai, 2* Advance Timing, 6500k HID, 1000w sub with 500w rms amp, 18" XD RockStars with 33" BF Trails, BD GT, Volant Double Exhaust,
LED interior,
------------ROB-------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 08:57 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Rob that is nice..At least you will meet couple of hundreds and not just 6 pplz..lol
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Yea you are correct, but I do miss the 6 people we used to meet with

2012 Titan PRO4X S&B cai, 2* Advance Timing, 6500k HID, 1000w sub with 500w rms amp, 18" XD RockStars with 33" BF Trails, BD GT, Volant Double Exhaust,
LED interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 01:45 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Im in CT and it will be to far for me to travel. Five children at home. I will go to the next local one if it ever happens.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone
Scott

06 SE 4WD Red Brawn, Leather, Tow Package, 2* timing, Borla dual exhaust, Injen cai, 4300k hid, Hyper Grounding Wire, Bilstein 5100s, PRG Mini Lift, Fumoto Oil Drain Valve, Second row bench changed to captains chairs and Console,Hunter Bull Bar, Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/18.
post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

I'm just saying there are a lot of guys from GA SC FL AZ that can make it

LED interior,

post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 06:15 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

The guys who are putting this together have placed it in Gatlinburg, TN after many discussions and polls. It is to be closer inland from our traditional NC Meet, a more central location.

One of the things some may consider, is to fly in for the Meet and we can arrange to pick you up and get you to the hotel/restaurants/meet. We are very open to helping in that way. Plenty of Crew Cabs to get you around.

I've never seen such efforts put forth, to make a ground breaking meet for the Titan/Armada community as this. Some quite surprising ideas are in the works, behind the scenes. Keep an eye open, and think about what better place to be in August 2012, than Gatlinburg!

2006 XE CC Pref Pkg BT with AEM Brute Force CAI, PowerAid TB Spacer, TB Reversed Valve ByPass Mod, 2007+ Intake, JBA Headers, MagnaFlow 24" Muffler, 2008+ Rear Axle, Stillen: F & R Sway Bars, Black Diff Cover, Engine Dress Up Kit, 4 pc StreetScene SS Mesh Grille, PRG End Links, Street Traction Bars & Shackles, UpRev Osiris Tuner 93 Performance Tuned, 18" SE Rims, Functional Hood Scoop ...

IRC VK56 Member "Special Operations"

MD Chapter Director
post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 06:20 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

I really wish that it would be possible for me to go. Just bought and moved into our new house a couple of weeks ago and recovering from surgery. A busy time for me.

I wish good luck and a great time to everyone who attends!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone
Scott

06 SE 4WD Red Brawn, Leather, Tow Package, 2* timing, Borla dual exhaust, Injen cai, 4300k hid, Hyper Grounding Wire, Bilstein 5100s, PRG Mini Lift, Fumoto Oil Drain Valve, Second row bench changed to captains chairs and Console,Hunter Bull Bar, Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/18.
post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 11:05 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Taze Send a message via MSN to Taze Send a message via Yahoo to Taze
August 2012...Gatlinburg TN...wow, that place will be packed out before we even get there. That sounds nice, please keep us up to date, Ill try to make that, its only a few hours from me.

Check out:
Amaya in my garage at

ABM in my garage at

Tigger in my garage at

Taze
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

It's a long drive for me but I'll try very hard to make it

LED interior,

post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 02:55 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Wow! They have a lot going on with this meet.

Check out the SouthEast Forum on TT.

That is going to be huge! LOL

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/south-eastern-forum/

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode