2013 East Coast Nissan Titan and Armada Meet - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-17-2013, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)

Garage
2013 East Coast Nissan Titan and Armada Meet

Here it is: The logistics including hotel information, main event location, and gun range information for the 2013 East Coast Nissan Titan and SUV Meet.

Dining Information for "early bird" Friday and "after Cruise" Saturday evenings is being developed.

The deadline for Hotel and Lunch will be July 18th.

Here's how it works:

Catered by Calhouns: All you can eat.
All pre-paid adult meals are $10.95 + Tax + Service Fee to $14.50 flat.
Day of event $12.95 + Tax + Service Fee = $17.25

All pre-paid kids meals (ages 4-10) are $5.25 + tax + service fee = $7.00
Day of event $7.25 + tax + service fee = $9.66.
We will hand out tickets for all pre-paid meals

Once you decide you want to attend, we ask that you put down a $5 deposit per person per meal and $5 per vehicle. What does it cover?

The $5 per person is to pay for meals and the $5 per per vehicle will help cover the cost of parking lot rental. When you arrive, you can pay the remaining balance for your meals when you check in.

Payments can be made via Paypal to [email protected]. Include your real name, Avatar name, and how many people will be coming.

If you prefer to pay through the mail, please PM me and I will give you my address.

Once you've paid, we'll post up the attendee list. This helps us guarantee that we have accurate numbers for food as well as helps sponsors think about whether or not they would wish to provide items for the raffle.

Prepayment also helps us lessen the out of pocket costs of organizing an event of this size.

You will book your own hotel reservation:

Best Western Toni Inn
3810 Parkway
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-3816
(865) 453-9058

You will need to make your own reservations.
Call and give them your name, your credit card information and let them know you are part of the East Coast Titan Meet. Tell them the days that you will be staying. There is a drop date of July 18th 2013. You will also have up to 24 hours before your arrival to cancel your rooms. If you have any questions, our point of contact is Robert.

Here are the rate details:
Wednesday Night =$55 Thursday Night =$55 Friday Night =$71 Saturday Night =$71 These are the best rates we can get.

If you are bringing a pet, contact me directly for hotel recommendations.

DO NOT print out the itinerary until one week before. We will be updating the document with information as it arrives; dinner locations, activities, etc.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=66628

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/sout...ml#post2996532

Updated list:
1. Kronos1965/Doghauler
2. Bytor
3. Sharkey
4. SCDude37
5. 4mula1Fan
6. SirdukeDH
7. MississippiTitan30
8. Ron O'Malley
9. ArmyAviation
10. Black Beauty
11. Titanboy
12. dylnwrdup
13. Saltinekraker
14. Smurphish
15. EMTWHETSEL
16. Slater_profX
17. ncarter124
18. ACRtitan
19. Bootstrap
20. Ban
21. Layer1
22. Jerseyparts
23. young_rebel
24. spoolie
25. Jager2704
26. YellowXterra

Don - 2005 Armada SE 4x4 - PGM 90mm Throttle Body, JBA LT headers, Cajun Catted B-pipes, Borla Duel SS Cat-Back, UpRev, Injen CAI, 6" Pro Comp Lift, Ballistic Jesters, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Train Horn, lights, sirens

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-17-2013, 11:50 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)

This is very interesting. Are there any Armadas going? I know it will probably be packed full of the Xterras. Those guys have a very committed group and attendance is always packed at their meets.

I would be very encouraged to go if I see Titans and Armadas going.

I have to get those days off so I can attend this for sure. As long as there would be offroading too.

My Build/Maintenance/Modification thread..., Aiming for 250K on odometer.
2012 Infiniti QX56
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-18-2013, 03:23 AM
SHIFT_Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thumbs up The Meet in Pigeon Forge

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetitFrereArmada View Post
This is very interesting. Are there any Armadas going? I know it will probably be packed full of the Xterras. Those guys have a very committed group and attendance is always packed at their meets.

I would be very encouraged to go if I see Titans and Armadas going.

I have to get those days off so I can attend this for sure. As long as there would be offroading too.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last year we invited Titans, Armadas, and Frontiers. We had 28 Titans, and 2 Frontiers show up.

This year, we've already beat that number:

1. Kronos1965/Doghauler
2. Bytor
3. Sharkey
4. SCDude37
5. 4mula1Fan
6. SirdukeDH
7. MississippiTitan30
8. Ron O'Malley
9. ArmyAviation
10. Black Beauty
11. Titanboy
12. dylnwrdup
13. Saltinekraker
14. Smurphish
15. EMTWHETSEL
16. Slater_profX
17. ncarter124
18. Bootstrap
19. Layer1
20. Jerseyparts
21. young_rebel
22. spoolie
23. Jager2704
24. YellowXterra
25. got_titan
26. JB
27. crazycarl
28. DVan8504
29. brauny_83103
30 Manimal
31. jcnkm1633 (2)
32. SpeedyTitan
33. Gregg1990

Trail riding is about an hour away. I can post up the request to gauge the interest.

Let me know if you're interested in joining the others.

Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are. Doghauler!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-18-2013, 11:30 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

That would be great if there is trail riding. I truly am very interested and I see myself paying all the money you guys are asking. Even if I never attend, I would just support a good cause like this.

I will be watching the thread and watching the list. The more it grows, the more I would be interested in making the 13 hours drive or whatever it is. But for sure, I will contribute some money in the hopes of attending and if I don't attend, well, the money goes to support your hard work for putting such an event of such magnitude.

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 10:30 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Can you please post the link to the Xterra forum that has this same thread?

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 08:45 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Link to Xterra

Quote:
Can you please post the link to the Xterra forum that has this same thread?
I have to get 10 more posts before I can see anything over there...

post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 11:13 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

I am truly interested in this. I have some few factors that would truly encourage me to make this trip.

(1) How many Nissan Armadas are going? Can you specify the Armadas on the list above? Like write a members name and put Armada next to it? I would be encouraged to go if other Armadas are going.

(2) Any Titans/Armadas leaving from Texas/Lousianna/Oklahoma? For this meet?

I don't know if you can help me answer those. Also, I will support this event with the minimum required, even if I happen not to go. Count me for paying the deposit of $10? Or how much is it? I can't seem to figure it out correctly. But whatever it is, I will pay it before the 15th of next month, even if I don't go.

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-08-2013, 09:07 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

8 weeks away!

We’re officially eight weeks away from the 2013 Nissan Truck and SUV Meet in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg.
For those who need a refresher of what’s planned, here’s a link to a thread in the Forum:
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/sout...s-sign-up.html
I invite you to consider attending the Meet as you would get a chance to meet other Nissan owners, get a chance to enjoy a great location, and show off your ride.

post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-08-2013, 09:09 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Talking Armadas

Quote:
I am truly interested in this. I have some few factors that would truly encourage me to make this trip.

(1) How many Nissan Armadas are going? Can you specify the Armadas on the list above? Like write a members name and put Armada next to it? I would be encouraged to go if other Armadas are going.

(2) Any Titans/Armadas leaving from Texas/Lousianna/Oklahoma? For this meet?

I don't know if you can help me answer those. Also, I will support this event with the minimum required, even if I happen not to go. Count me for paying the deposit of $10? Or how much is it? I can't seem to figure it out correctly. But whatever it is, I will pay it before the 15th of next month, even if I don't go.
I've got two Xterra's and one Armada (but not on this Forum!)

Check the previous post for the logistics to pay for the food.

PM me to let me know if you are planning on attending.

post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2013, 08:59 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Talking Bump for a chance to show off what you ride!

We're less than 8 weeks remaining to a great event.

30 registered vehicles.
A gun range
A swap meet
A raffle
A cruise
A lunch

And the chance to show off what the Armada can do!

C'mon over/down/up!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode