D/FW TX Sept. Titan/Armada/QX56 Meet - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-08-2006, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

D/FW TX Sept. Titan/Armada/QX56 Meet

I would like to let you all know that there is a meet being scheduled for Sept. 17. It is going to be at Rockledge Park on Grapevine Lake. All of you are invited to attend. Meet lots of cool people with Titans, Armadas and QX56's. We always have a good time chatting and checking out all the great looking rides and mods. Final plans aren't worked out yet, but I will post as anything comes up.

We are possibly going to rent the pavillion out there. The cost is $110 for the day. So far, we have 7 people willing to chip in on it. Any of you wanting to come that want to contribute, let me know ASAP. I will be reserving it this coming Saturday if I get enough contributions. If enough people chip in, it will be <$10 each, maybe even less than $5.

Please reply if you are wanting to come out and meet up with us. Hopefully it will be a nice day and we will have a large turnout.

Bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Nissan Titan SE Kingcab

Red Brawn/Graphite/Titanium
Big Tow/Utili-Trac
RF w/Pwr Capt Chairs
TechTubes Step Rails
Fog Lamps/OEM Bug Deflector
ARE LSII Tonneau
Volant CAI
Flo-Pro Dual Exhaust/ Billet Grille
Chrome Tailgate Accent
18X8.5 Gunner 6's
Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO's
PRG Mini-Lift
6000K HID Lowbeams & Fogs
5800K Halogen Highbeams/LED's
Red ActiveTuning Grounding Kit
Red Brawn Front Spoiler
2 Degree Timing Advance

Last edited by BigRedTitan; 08-09-2006 at 12:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-10-2006, 04:27 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedTitan
I would like to let you all know that there is a meet being scheduled for Sept. 17. It is going to be at Rockledge Park on Grapevine Lake. All of you are invited to attend. Meet lots of cool people with Titans, Armadas and QX56's. We always have a good time chatting and checking out all the great looking rides and mods. Final plans aren't worked out yet, but I will post as anything comes up.

We are possibly going to rent the pavillion out there. The cost is $110 for the day. So far, we have 7 people willing to chip in on it. Any of you wanting to come that want to contribute, let me know ASAP. I will be reserving it this coming Saturday if I get enough contributions. If enough people chip in, it will be <$10 each, maybe even less than $5.

Please reply if you are wanting to come out and meet up with us. Hopefully it will be a nice day and we will have a large turnout.
I am interested but this is the same weekend as Fun Ford Weekend at Ennis, which I may be participating in. I will not know for sure until about a week prior. It is going to depend largely on the weather. If it is still hot out I will probably skip the Fun Ford Weekend event as that entails spending several hours outside on the asphault waiting to race. It really kicked our butts last year.

2006 Armada SE - Galaxy
-Leather Package
-Tow Package
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-10-2006, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili
I am interested but this is the same weekend as Fun Ford Weekend at Ennis, which I may be participating in. I will not know for sure until about a week prior. It is going to depend largely on the weather. If it is still hot out I will probably skip the Fun Ford Weekend event as that entails spending several hours outside on the asphault waiting to race. It really kicked our butts last year.
Chili, you're definitely welcome to come out if you don't go to the Fun Ford Weekend. I will post the details later, or you can check out the thread for the last meet we did in July. It has the park map to show where we meet.

Take care.

Bryan

2004 Nissan Titan SE Kingcab

Red Brawn/Graphite/Titanium
Big Tow/Utili-Trac
RF w/Pwr Capt Chairs
TechTubes Step Rails
Fog Lamps/OEM Bug Deflector
ARE LSII Tonneau
Volant CAI
Flo-Pro Dual Exhaust/ Billet Grille
Chrome Tailgate Accent
18X8.5 Gunner 6's
Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO's
PRG Mini-Lift
6000K HID Lowbeams & Fogs
5800K Halogen Highbeams/LED's
Red ActiveTuning Grounding Kit
Red Brawn Front Spoiler
2 Degree Timing Advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 02:29 PM
SHIFT_Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to txblonde
I would like to participate as well, but as mentioned before, it is Fun Ford Weekend and I might be there.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 05:19 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by txblonde
I would like to participate as well, but as mentioned before, it is Fun Ford Weekend and I might be there.
This meet is Sunday though, and I don't know if I will be participating in the Sunday brackets this year. Even though I took second last year they never paid me the contingency money, which was more than the purse.

I think we'll still be good for this.

2006 Armada SE - Galaxy
-Leather Package
-Tow Package

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode