San Diego Mada's where you at??? - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

San Diego Mada's where you at???

Call it funny though, but I drive the 15 alot everyday and see the same Armadas in the fast lane stuck in traffic going south near the stadium. I know theres alot of you out there. Hops some of ya post here. Just wondering if you guys want to get meets together??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 02:26 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

North County checking in here.... Lots of talk, not much action.

Why don't you put it together...

Ron C

West Coast Z Racer

Two tone, Red & Blizzard 05 LE with Tech and DVD
22" Chrome Falken Roids & Falken tires, AEM Intake,
Gibson Exhaust, Street Scene Grill, CF Pillars & Chrome tow hooks.
ClubArmada.com, Armada of the month, MAY,JUN, JULY,AUG, SEPT & OCT 06
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NEW!!

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 04:43 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Send a message via Yahoo to galaktified
San Marcos but I'm always down south...

'05 Galaxy Black 4x4 SE
PRESENT....Brush Grille Guard....XM Satellite Radio....9" Myron and Davis flip down monitor with two 7" headrest monitors with DVD, TV tuner, Video Game port and two wireless headsets...Bosch ICON wipers...Modified black housing with HID's...Fog lights...Injen PF intake...2 Degree timing advance...
FOR NOW until I amass more wealth

FUTURE....Borla Split Rear Dual Exhaust...Tow Hitch and Receiver...Black Running Boards....Black Grille....and That's all about it....Keeping it SIMPLE but REAL...

Nes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 08:56 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Think they had a major meet a few months ago. It was somewhere near silver strand. It was a socal meet. Well, if we all know socal, they will be the first to have their own regional forum. Wonder if it will be called socalmadas or socalarmadas.com
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-27-2006, 10:50 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Gunslinger420
Temecula checking in here.

04 Armada LE 4x4, No Nav, 22" Helo Passion's, 305-45-22 Sumitomo's, Banks Catback System, Gen3 Volant Intake, OEM Sat, T-Rex Grilles, Bug Gaurd, Sunroof Wind Deflector, Transfer Case and Fuel Tank Skid plates, Silverstars throughout.

05 Frontier Crew Cab SE, Wife's daily driver and our work truck so we don't dirty up the Mada'.

99 Saturn SL2, My commuter car. These days, I need something economical.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-27-2006, 11:30 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Eastlake

Eastlake checking in here via Atsugi, Japan.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash-Slinging Slasher
Eastlake checking in here via Atsugi, Japan.
Ha ha...your in my backyard just about.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 01:36 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Otay Ranch in da house....so where you at? Let's get a meet together. Comn guys Id like to hang out with some other Mada pwners. Holla!!!!! BTW I print t-shirts on the side and it would be cool if we had some made and wore it at the meet. I made some for the SoCal Titan club and they came out sweet.

* §E rolling on LE Wheels, V8 Badges, K&N Drop in Filter, LE Chrome Grill, 2*Advanced Timing, an §E Looking like an LE*

Last edited by Matrix; 11-29-2006 at 01:44 AM.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 03:05 AM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
Otay Ranch in da house....so where you at? Let's get a meet together. Comn guys Id like to hang out with some other Mada pwners. Holla!!!!! BTW I print t-shirts on the side and it would be cool if we had some made and wore it at the meet. I made some for the SoCal Titan club and they came out sweet.
I would love to meet all of you guys but as you see I'm currently living in Japan. I can't even have my Mada represent because it is being stored in PHX. However I think a cool place to meet would be at the ProComp facility off of Lane near the UPS. It was just around the corner from me since I actually lived in Rolling Hills Ranch. But I went over there when I had my Xterra to see if they carried bushings and the manager was great!! He took me and my then 4 year old son on a tour and we saw all kinds of cool stuff. And since they manufacturer quite a few things for Nissan I would bet they would like to host an event like this. If you plan ahead and ask them you may even see if they would have the ProComp Armada or Titan over there for you to look at.

This is just my suggestion. Do whatever you guys want. (Hooter’s in M.V. was a good meeting spot for the Xterra club) But if you do make it happen post up pictures I sure do miss S.D.

You have no idea how bad I want a Surf n' Turf burrito from J.V.'s
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash-Slinging Slasher
I would love to meet all of you guys but as you see I'm currently living in Japan. I can't even have my Mada represent because it is being stored in PHX. However I think a cool place to meet would be at the ProComp facility off of Lane near the UPS. It was just around the corner from me since I actually lived in Rolling Hills Ranch. But I went over there when I had my Xterra to see if they carried bushings and the manager was great!! He took me and my then 4 year old son on a tour and we saw all kinds of cool stuff. And since they manufacturer quite a few things for Nissan I would bet they would like to host an event like this. If you plan ahead and ask them you may even see if they would have the ProComp Armada or Titan over there for you to look at.

This is just my suggestion. Do whatever you guys want. (Hooter’s in M.V. was a good meeting spot for the Xterra club) But if you do make it happen post up pictures I sure do miss S.D.

You have no idea how bad I want a Surf n' Turf burrito from J.V.'s
Yeah, I saw the silver one near the 805 near Plaza Blvd a few weeks ago. That orange one looks like another I saw in Corona yesterday.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode