3rd Annual Vegas Nissan Meet March 11-13 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-23-2016, 10:10 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

3rd Annual Vegas Nissan Meet March 11-13

*Event is Friday March 11-13 2016*

I am not coordinating the meet. I'm just passing the word on. There will be multiple caravans to Vegas from various meeting spots on March 11. I will update thread when meeting spots are established.

Stay one night or stay longer. Event starts at 3 PM on the 11th and ends at 11 AM on the 13th. Kids are welcome. We will be staying at the Silverton Hotel. Call to reserve your room. Use code "NISSAN3" to reserve rooms for $206.06 plus tax and fees for the weekend. This code is only good until 2/11/16.

We will be doing many different group activities like offroading, paintball, renting a party bus, attending the "Mint 400" RZR race, drooling over eachothers rides, and all of the over the top fun that Vegas has to offer.

Prizes are being given by TAP and nolimitsolutions for raffle.

I will update thread with important information if it comes up but for more details visit the Facebook page "3rd Annual Vegas Nissan Meet" hosted by Melissa Nelson-Coronado.

Last edited by thebassn8tr; 01-23-2016 at 10:26 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-23-2016, 06:55 PM
SHIFT_Lurker

Thanks bro, God I can't wait to go. Sounds like it's going to be awesome!! I hope I can meet some people from around my area there so Maybe I can join a local club.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-23-2016, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx trujillo View Post
Thanks bro, God I can't wait to go. Sounds like it's going to be awesome!! I hope I can meet some people from around my area there so Maybe I can join a local club.
Ya there will be alot of people and a caravan from there. I'll keep you updated. Probably will be a san diego caravan then meet up with inland empire and pick up others on the way. The caravan is the most fun part.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 04:26 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)

Caravans are usually fun for sure.

My Build/Maintenance/Modification thread..., Aiming for 250K on odometer.
2012 Infiniti QX56
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode