Armada/Titan Meet (Elk Grove, CA) 5-19-07 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-20-2007, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Armada/Titan Meet (Elk Grove, CA) 5-19-07

http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/show...888#post406888

LOL .. at the last CA/CT gathering in Elk Grove .. I think there was only 2 Armadas .. (and I had just purchased mine so it was "bone" OEM)

So who's going this time??

Alan

I ask questions .. hence the name "inqui-Z-tor"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pics of my Armada "personalization" can be found in the gallery and here:

Last edited by inqui-Z-tor; 04-22-2007 at 10:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Ok here's the post from TitanTalk ...

OK everyone, it's that time of year again. What's Spring without a Titan/Armada Picnic ?? Sooooooo, we're in the planning stages of our latest gathering of Titans and Armadas. We selected the Elk Grove Park because it seems to be a good central location, and because we've had great participation there in the past. For those who don't live in the Sacramento area and would like to attend the park is just off Highway 99, south of Sacramento in Elk Grove.

While there are some fixed B-B-Q's and tables, it would be best if we can come up with some B-B-Q's, tables, chairs and shade tents. So if anyone can volunteer, please let me know. We would also like volunteers for food items, and would like a best guess count on participants. If I've forgotten anything please let me know and I'll add that. I've requested that this be a sticky so that we can keep it updated and convenient for everyone to monitor.

This is a family oriented gathering, so don't hesisitate to bring the whole family. Glass bottles are not allowed, so bring what you want to drink in cans ( I know Dawgs, you prefer bottles, but !!!!!), and if you have folding tables and chairs please bring them along.

Items Needed (and let me know if I've forgotten anything and I'll add it)
Needed
Appetizers
Chips ----------- Stan
Dips
Tortilla Chips
Salsa ----------- Stan

Salads
Potato
Pasta
Green

B-B-Q
Hot Dogs ----------- Stan
Hamburgers
Hot dog buns
Hamburger buns

Condiments
Lettuce
tomato slices
onion slices
ketchup, mustard, relish

Utensils
Plates
Knives,forks, spoons
Napkins
Cups

Attendees:
Stan and wife, Titan
Dawgs and ?, Titan
Boss Titan and two, Titan - Had to cancel
Christa and two, Titan
RRumaner, Titan
Sactitan and two - Titan
Norcaltitan - Titan
inqui-Z-tor (Alan) and wife/son (and maybe 1-2 more) - Armada

EDIT: Go to titantalk to signup or post up here and I'll send to titantalk

Alan

Last edited by inqui-Z-tor; 04-25-2007 at 10:59 AM.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 04:43 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

i might be down, but i might be at a work training that week, we'll see. sounds fun! gotta get my lift on before then!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal05SE
i might be down, but i might be at a work training that week, we'll see. sounds fun! gotta get my lift on before then!

I put you "in" as a tentative ...

Let's go CA-ers .. get some Armada representation going ....

Alan

post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Here is a flyer ..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	19maypicnic2.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	4328  

Alan

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Hey .. wheres the enthusiasm?? LOL .. only a few weeks away ... You really don't want to miss these picnics ..

They're a blast .. good food .. and great people .. and of course .. Armadas/Titans .. to check out!

Curious about a mod .. I'm sure you'll see it at the picnic!

Alan

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

More info ..

I just heard that Elk Grove Nissan (via the Parts Department) has offered their support for this event. I remember a few years ago Elk Grove Nissan came on out .. brought some goodies to share and a few examples of NEW Titans ...

From ClubTitan.org

We have a sponsor for our Picnic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all those interested in attending our 19 May Picnic at the Elk Grove Park, we now have Elk Grove Nissan sponsoring the event. They will be helping with the food, providing prizes and have representatives there to talk about the latest products and accessaries for Titans and Armadas. If interested, contact me at (209) 772-7998 or [email protected].

Check Titantalk.com for our latest information and to sign up to attend.

Alan

Last edited by inqui-Z-tor; 05-05-2007 at 11:55 AM.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Gom
SHIFT_Hardcore

I am in as a MAYBE... I am in Tracy, so it's only about an hour away from us...

Owner of new 2007 Blizzard Armada SE 4x2
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gom
I am in as a MAYBE... I am in Tracy, so it's only about an hour away from us...
You gotta come on out ... you'll have a good time. Besides .. I don't want to be the only Armada there (again) .. LOL!

Alan

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 10:17 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

I might be in EG visiting the in-laws that weekend. Itll give me a great excuse to escape the madness lol. Not too sure though, Ill let you know. Are Qx's invited

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode