Motoring J Style .. 28 July 2007 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Motoring J Style .. 28 July 2007

Not exactly an Armada event .. but ....

Event flyer

Map/layout of event

Car Club Corral application

Link to Motoring J Style website: http://www.motoringjstyle.com

DEADLINE to provide payments to me to reserve your spot in the Team-Driven club corral: 10 May 2007 Team-Driven is an enthusiast club for Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti "vehicles" (cars and trucks)

(1) The Car Club Corral application deadline is 15 May 2007. I will be mailing the application and recieved funds on 11 May 2007.

Your payments (checks made payable to: Motoring J Style) or cash - NEEDS to be in my hands NLT 10 May 2007. Plan accordingly.

PM or email ([email protected]) for my mailing address.

You can PayPal payments to: [email protected]
IF YOU DO, be sure to identify Team-Driven Club Corral in the comments area AND provide the transaction information to me via PM or email NLT 10 May 2007.
This way I can coordinate the entries to ensure all Team-Driven cars are accounted for.

(2) Cost: $10 per car/truck. Each pre-paid car club corral space (the car/truck) recieves (2) two complimentary tickets to the MJS event. This is a $30.00 value.

(3) If you don't pre-pay, you'll be subject to a $15/person charge at the "gate" with no assurances of parking with the club.

(4) IF you plan to enter the car show. DO NOT enter the club corral. The car show is a separate entry.

TD roster (that I am currently aware of)

1. Alan / inqui-Z-tor (yes - PD) (Armada)
2. Motions2K2 (yes - PD)

Alan

I ask questions .. hence the name "inqui-Z-tor"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pics of my Armada "personalization" can be found in the gallery and here:

Last edited by inqui-Z-tor; 05-08-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-06-2007, 03:36 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

I will be there with my Z car and Armada (Tow Vehicle)

Ron C

West Coast Z Racer

Two tone, Red & Blizzard 05 LE with Tech and DVD
22" Chrome Falken Roids & Falken tires, AEM Intake,
Gibson Exhaust, Street Scene Grill, CF Pillars & Chrome tow hooks.
ClubArmada.com, Armada of the month, MAY,JUN, JULY,AUG, SEPT & OCT 06

NEW!!

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Come on out ...

I'll be there w/my Z and Armada (but not as a tow vehicle .. LOL)

"BRE Armada" .. I'm in LF1-1 ......

Where are you being staged?

Alan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRE Armada
I will be there with my Z car and Armada (Tow Vehicle)
Sweet ...

Where are you being staged?

I'm in L1-1

Oh .. my Armada should be there too ... but not as a tow vehicle ..

I'll have to find you to "ask about towing" ...

Alan

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

See how many Armada's you can find ...

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...Style%2072807/

Alan

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 10:26 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Damn, missed it...alot of beautiful cars there, thanks for posting the pics Inquiztor. Makes me miss my 300zxtt. I think I'm gonna buy another one now. Here's some pics of mine that I sold 3 years ago. I should have never let the wifey talk me into it. 405hp at the wheels baby!

'07 Fully Loaded Smoke R_MADA LE NAV/4x4...

'99 BMW 528i sittin' on 19's

'96 Eclipse GST modded w/ JDM motor(4-SALE)

'95 Toyota Celica All-trac (AWD Turbo)

'94 Mitsubishi 3000GT modded
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Wow .. that was a very sweet look'n z32 ...

I was "lucky" .. I owned my Z "straight up" when I got married ... infact had a DD already too. When kids needed more room .. she looked at me and said "No need to sell the Z .. (1) It's paid for; (2) You won't get what you want out of it; (3) It'd cost us more to replace it ...

Alan

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

I didn't realize it until NOW ...

Congrat to BRE-Armada aka West Coast Racer for his award for the BRE Z at the show!

- a Bob Beard photograph

Alan

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 12:21 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

I counted TWO!! yours and mine (although I do recall a silver one there for a short period of time too).

Good shots!! thanks!

Ron

Ron C

West Coast Z Racer

Two tone, Red & Blizzard 05 LE with Tech and DVD
22" Chrome Falken Roids & Falken tires, AEM Intake,
Gibson Exhaust, Street Scene Grill, CF Pillars & Chrome tow hooks.
ClubArmada.com, Armada of the month, MAY,JUN, JULY,AUG, SEPT & OCT 06

NEW!!

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRE Armada
I counted TWO!! yours and mine (although I do recall a silver one there for a short period of time too).

Good shots!! thanks!

Ron
Yup .. only (2) official ones .. the silver one arrived w/one of the 510s ... but was not registered for the show or as a club corral car (vehicle) .. so the MJS staff asked them to leave.

I think they would have been allowed to stay .. but they sort of just created a parking spot .. and did NOT coordinate with the MJS staff.

Alan

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode