I have a suggestion for a new type of meet/gathering. What do you think???? - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have a suggestion for a new type of meet/gathering. What does every1 think????

What I mean by this is for instance Im in Sacramento, nobody knows our own trucks more than ourselves. I think it would be nice to gather every other week or maybe once a month to have each other help with mods that we want to do. I am in the process of getting DVD's in dash, headrest and possible flipdown. Even with all the success stories on the forum I am a bit nervous in doing it myself, but really would like to learn while at the same time, make sure its done correctly and clean. Im sure there are others out there that want to attempt certian mods but may not feel as comfy as some on this forum. So if we could get together with a few of the guys/gals in our area and help with the install of some mods, I think it would make for a great day. Not only would it bring knowledge of our own vehicles, but save some time, money, and headaches for certian individuals that may be hesitant on doing it alone. What do you guys think?

Last edited by FLiPinoy9oNe6; 05-30-2007 at 08:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 01:32 PM
Gom
SHIFT_Hardcore

i think its a good idea, especially if there are other members that live close to eachother, like me, i am about an hour away from you since i am in Tracy...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Owner of new 2007 Blizzard Armada SE 4x2
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gom
i think its a good idea, especially if there are other members that live close to eachother, like me, i am about an hour away from you since i am in Tracy...
Thats awesome. Im in stockton all the time cause my wife is from there. Thats just a hop, skip and jump away from you. I mean this could be for anything guys. As easy as a simple fog light replacement, or even a DVD hookup, etc. I think people would enjoy working with people who have the same vehicles, knowing things are done correctly and not just having someone from a shop do the job, not knowiing what is really going on. It will help also if something happens down the road and you need to fix or replace it. You wont have to keep bringing it back to the shop, but would know how to do it yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-27-2012, 05:02 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I live in Sacramento, CA

Does anyone meet up?
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-13-2012, 02:02 AM
SHIFT_Lurker

It will help also if something happens down the road and you need to fix or replace it. You wont have to keep bringing it back to the shop, but would know how to do it yourself.

----------------------
Rock Legend For Movie DVDs --- Supernatural Season 7 DVD,No More Hesitation
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-17-2013, 07:38 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)

Garage
Whats up Cali folks!! I am in Fresno, bout 2 hours from Sactown and 2 hours from the bay. Just bought an 08 SE couple weeks ago and stumbled on this forum. This has helped alot to do some of the "do-it-yourself" stuff. Are there any norcal meets like they do everywhere else?

Sup FLiPinoy9oNe6.....I'm flip to!

2008 Armada SE - charcoal leather, comf & conv package, tow package, back-up camera, power lift gate, bose stereo
Upgrades so far
*Billet Grille
*Hood Protector
*Bilstein HD front struts
*K&N Air Filter
*Garmin Mechanic HD
*5000K HID's Lows/Fogs
*Steelcraft 3" nerf bars
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 03:47 AM
SHIFT_Lurker

It will help also if something happens down the road and you need to fix or replace it.

Get all the
and seasons of your TV shows and series on DVD.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 10:10 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

Garage
I wish there was a meet like this in the Midwest/Kansas area.

325/60R/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 6" lift, tinted windows, Volant CAI, Legit Interior & Backup LED's, Torque Pro Monitoring on a Motorola DROID w/ELM 327 Bluetooth, Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks, Bilstein 5165 Rear Shocks, UpRev by seymore4 @ cajuntuning

Soon to be added, JBA LT Headers, Cajun 2.5" B-Pipes, Y Pipe and Borla 40944 Muffler.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 10:45 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadie View Post
I wish there was a meet like this in the Midwest/Kansas area.
There is....you just have to meet up with the titan guys. There is an O.K. meet that Pops goes to monthly with the titan guys.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

'04 LE
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 11:03 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

Garage
I live up by KC.
Where and when do they hold the one in Okie ?

325/60R/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 6" lift, tinted windows, Volant CAI, Legit Interior & Backup LED's, Torque Pro Monitoring on a Motorola DROID w/ELM 327 Bluetooth, Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks, Bilstein 5165 Rear Shocks, UpRev by seymore4 @ cajuntuning

Soon to be added, JBA LT Headers, Cajun 2.5" B-Pipes, Y Pipe and Borla 40944 Muffler.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode