Northern CA Meet October 6th at Elk Grove Park - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Northern CA Meet October 6th at Elk Grove Park

Over at ClubTitan and TitanTalk ...

When: Saturday, October 6th at 10am

Where: Elk Grove Park (maps attached, it will be in the exact same location as the last meet.)

Please RSVP in this thread.

We are gonna close the 2007 picnic season with great food, great trucks and probably a few nice door prizes. One member has agreed to provide data logging and 2* timing advance service for anyone if he can make it. I'll make sure the food is worth the trip. Beer and beverages will be BYOB. Please respond if you're interested so I can get a proper head count for food. Families are welcome, if enough families RSVP I'll set up some games for the kids.

Sponsors feel free to send me a PM if interested in contributing to this event.

Let's keep this thing rolling....I've (Sac Titan) got five people confirmed already. Who's next......

edit: You can either "sign up" here and I'll keep Sac Titan informed OR .. you can "sign up" at either ClubTitan.org or TitanTalk.com .. just look for the "events" area of those forums.

The Titans normally out-number the Armadas, but they are a great bunch of people. The local "meets" have been a lot of fun!

Unfortunately, I won't be attending .. schedule conflicts, but I wanted to help Sac Titan out as much as I can by promoting/advertising the event here at CA ....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	06egpevent.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	5044  

Alan

I ask questions .. hence the name "inqui-Z-tor"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pics of my Armada "personalization" can be found in the gallery and here:

Last edited by inqui-Z-tor; 08-30-2007 at 08:30 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-12-2007, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/paci...rove-park.html

Alan

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Hmmm .. lots of Titan's showing up ..

Any Armada's planning on going?

Alan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Gom
SHIFT_Hardcore

wish i could so i could get that 2* timing done!!!

Owner of new 2007 Blizzard Armada SE 4x2

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode