Old Town V Meet , Kissimmee Florida! March 7th & 8th - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-08-2008, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Old Town V Meet , Kissimmee Florida! March 7th & 8th

Ok boys and girls this one is creeping up on us and we want to have a good show of trucks this time around. Heres a link to the forum were we talk aboutall the ideas but if you wnt to attend let me know so i can make a list of armadas or qx56's that will attend this meet. Thanks
http://mightytitans.boardnation.com/...php?board=27.0

1.clostoyo -a.k.a qx56
2.?

In GOD We Trust!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 06:07 PM
SHIFT_Lurker

I will try to make it..I am in Deltona, not too bad of a drive. No mods yet and probably none by that time, but will try anyway. Sounds like fun.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Just be warned, If you go m you WILL mod your truck after this event, lol its alot of fun , we have people from tennessee coming and sometimes even further.

In GOD We Trust!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-20-2008, 10:48 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Yeah this thing is blast. Alot of fun. We have people from Houston Texas and other states. I will also be holding an Spl contest for audio guys as well. Heres soem Tshirts and a raffle all in one for the meet.

http://www.shop.tech12volts.com/prod...&productId=101
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 09:56 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilon_1
I will try to make it..I am in Deltona, not too bad of a drive. No mods yet and probably none by that time, but will try anyway. Sounds like fun.
Not to bad?? lol We have titan guys coming from TX and IL...lol You should come man, seriously.
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 10:00 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Liste guys, this is a TITAN meet but any of you guys can come. We had (correct me if Im wrong Q) like 6 Madas at the last and 1 sweet looking Q!! Its not all about what were driving. The fun we have is just unreal. And how bout one of you Mada guys do the Dyno!!! $60 for 3 pulls......Id love to see you guys #'s. Get in on the tech raffle too. That is one sweet raffle. I promise guys you wont be dissapointed and if you do make it make sure you ask for me Id love to meet you guys!
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNite
Liste guys, this is a TITAN meet but any of you guys can come. We had (correct me if Im wrong Q) like 6 Madas at the last and 1 sweet looking Q!! Its not all about what were driving. The fun we have is just unreal. And how bout one of you Mada guys do the Dyno!!! $60 for 3 pulls......Id love to see you guys #'s. Get in on the tech raffle too. That is one sweet raffle. I promise guys you wont be dissapointed and if you do make it make sure you ask for me Id love to meet you guys!

You make a good point whiteNite, this meet s great for anyone who wants to dyno their truck, and you willget tons if ideas for the beast. Last meet we only had 3 madas and my truck , but i know that this time around well have more. This is by far the best meet if gone to , i use to own a honda s2000 ans i was all into modifications and meets for the s2000 , but the king of people you find on these OT meets are so nice and respectfull that they make you want to come back for the next meet.Thanks for the nice comment WhiteNite this is an example of what king of cool people you meet in OT.

In GOD We Trust!

post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 10:45 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

You guys nailed it. I have been to so many car shows and sound off competitions . And OT is by the far the most fun i have ever had at a meet. The friends i have amde at this meet are for a lifetime. And that no joke and WHITENITE IS ONE OF THEM.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 12:03 AM
SHIFT_Newbie

Weve got like 63-65 on the list already and they just keep signing up. you guys are more than welcome to come hang out. We even have an "L" and an F250 that will be joining us AND doing the dyno....You will make lifetime friends that you only see twice a year lol. Its like one big family reunion.
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 10:15 PM
SHIFT_Lurker

What are the show logistics? times during Fri and Sat or is this a all day thing. Thanks

May bring my mada down from Gatorville

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode