User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)

Cracked Manifold packages

We have the best way to fix the cracked manifold issue on the Armada and QX56. Look us up and give me a call. Www.cajunbpipes.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0445.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	40970   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0231.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	40978   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0112.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	40986  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-18-2017, 10:10 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)

Always wanted to do this.. two things generally stand in my way... a) I don't have the capacity in tooling, equipment, or time, and b) no local shop here would touch this job with a 10 foot pole.

Do you guys do installations at your shop? Louisiana wouldn't be a bad road trip

Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. -- Philippians 4:8
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 06:53 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehidle View Post
Always wanted to do this.. two things generally stand in my way... a) I don't have the capacity in tooling, equipment, or time, and b) no local shop here would touch this job with a 10 foot pole.

Do you guys do installations at your shop? Louisiana wouldn't be a bad road trip
No installs for me just not enough time, I'm to busy with the fulltime job and welding bpipes on the days off. There are several customers in your area and NC that have had headers installed. I know a guy in Virginia who has done several header installs. Best thing to do is make a post on here and Titantalk.com and ask for a installer in your area.

As far as tools it does not take a lot of speciality stuff. All you need is a floor jack and jack stands, 14mm sockets, wrenchs and extensions thats about it. A 14mm ratcheting wrench is my #1 tool with this header job. 2wd's are not that horrible but the 4wd can be a little of a pain with the extra stuff in the way. What a difference the Stage 1 or 2 makes in power without loosing any mpg...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 06:57 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl View Post
No installs for me just not enough time, I'm to busy with the fulltime job and welding bpipes on the days off. There are several customers in your area and NC that have had headers installed. I know a guy in Virginia who has done several header installs. Best thing to do is make a post on here and Titantalk.com and ask for a installer in your area.

As far as tools it does not take a lot of speciality stuff. All you need is a floor jack and jack stands, 14mm sockets, wrenchs and extensions thats about it. A 14mm ratcheting wrench is my #1 tool with this header job. 2wd's are not that horrible but the 4wd can be a little of a pain with the extra stuff in the way. What a difference the Stage 1 or 2 makes in power without loosing any mpg...
I have thought this through and I am not going to do it myself.

Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. -- Philippians 4:8
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-21-2017, 08:51 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehidle View Post
I have thought this through and I am not going to do it myself.
Your missing out then.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2017, 07:48 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl View Post
A 14mm ratcheting wrench is my #1 tool
I did this myself last year. Took about 8-9 hours total. It is a pretty straightforward job - as in not complicated. It is just a tight space to work in. If I had a lift and everything was accessible it would probably take an hour or two without stuck or broken nuts/bolts.

A 14mm flex head ratcheting wrench was absoutley my #1 tool. #2 tool is every extension and swivel adapter I own.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-28-2017, 10:54 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 58 Post(s)

Installed JBA headers, Cajun B-Pipes and UPREV this month. Truck is running amazing with gobs more power and torque. Thank you Jeff at Cajun!

2005 SE Off Road: JBA LT Silver ceramic coated headers, Cajun B-Pipes with Heavy Metal Cats, Borla Dual SS Cat Back, Uprev Tuned, K&N Air Charger, CSF 3328 Aluminum Radiator, Grille Craft Upper and Lower Grill, Burtman Rear Air Reflector, Manik SS Nerf Bars, Nissan Tow Mirrors, Bilstein HD's, Moog 81085 Rear Coils, AirLift 1000 Rear Springs.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode