post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 03:00 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Video Switcher installed

Installed it on the Pathfinder today: CLICK HERE

Big thanx to llajumpvid for his help...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 09:24 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

So did you hook it up at the Nav unit or behind the monitor? I'm guessing it was at the NAV unit? From the photo the video looks good (I couldn't get the video clips to load). You have the factory DVD too? If not what is your rear screen? One more question what is the overlay numbers? The 2 in the left upper corner and the dog in the lower right?

I'm guessing there isn't as much clearance between the nav and the bottom of the seat as there is in the Armada and you couldn't get the AVE box to sit on top of it? It just looks cleaner if you could..then you put the shield on to hide it.

Anyway glad you got it all to work before your trip....now you know it illegal to have the video on while your moving but I bet you hooked the ground up to the parking brake huh

Lonnie
Mods: 20% tint, Blaupunkt ME3 TV/DVD player wired into factory dvd wiring
, 7" monitor
recently upgraded to a M&D 9", video on Navigation screen, reverse camera, Street Scene grille, hood, vent, and sunroof deflectors, and a fully functioning
and Upreved

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-06-2005, 11:10 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

How Much / What model

How Much? What is the make/model #? How long did it take to install?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 12:52 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

https://www.clubarmada.com/forums/showthread.php?t=763

Lowered SUVs are Beneath me. W in '04. Thank me!

'05 Armada LE 4x4, Red Brawn, Graphite, Tech, DVD, Terra Grapplers 305-55-20, MB Motoring Express 20x9, 6000k HID lows, Silverstar 9005 highs & 893 fogs, Lund Stainless Steel Bug Shield, Timing advanced 2 degrees
'92 Vette Vert Black,6-Spd,Lots of mods (For Sale)
'04 G35 Sedan-Black,Sport,wing,all opt.
'02 VW Jetta GLS 1.8T (Hers)
'04 Kawi STX-15F JetSki

|
|

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode