2006 Pathy SE w/ Bose - Sub replacement? - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-17-2011, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

2006 Pathy SE w/ Bose - Sub replacement?

Need some help with replacement instructions and or sub size and specs, please. Brother-in-law blew his factory sub, above the rear driver side fender, and it sounds horrible. Now he wants me to replace it. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Just as an update.....Get the Service manuals from The Nissan Path forum. It shows how to break it down to get to and replace them but I still CAN'T find the specs.....ohms per sub.

Service Manual page
http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=2
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 04:37 PM
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)

Garage
I've never been able to find them either... NICOclub.com/FSM has ALL the Service Manuals and CourtesyParts.com has some nice parts diagrams, but specs are tough to find...

Someone, I think maybe Marctronics??, went through and found all the speaker specs for the Armada... I'd assume the Pathfinder might be the same.. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they're all the same as a 350z and Altima too...

- Bob
2005 Armada LE 4x4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 05:17 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

if you have to replace it, you might as well get something better, even a bazooka tube would work and probably less money.

Jerry's 06 SE off road
07+ Intake, Injen CAI, JBA long tubes, Gibson Cat Back, UpRev tuned, 08 caliper kit w/ Frozen/Slotted Rotors, Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Stillen 2-row/aluminum Radiator, PML pan, TransGo shift kit, 2" PRG lift, Bilstein 5100s, 20" Fuel Pump w/295/60/20 Terra Graps, 4ga. Grounding Kit, LEDs & HIDs, Kenwood DNX-9960 Alpine PDX amps, Kef separates,
(2) underseat
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
subs w/Kenwood 10' slims, Twin Stinger Batteries, remote start & protection by Python

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-20-2011, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9balllrook View Post
if you have to replace it, you might as well get something better, even a bazooka tube would work and probably less money.
I agree. Kicker makes some 6.5 subs, but I dont know what size the stockers are until I pull them. I'm sure I will find something that I can make work in the stock location at a quarter of the Bose replacement price ($470 at Rock Auto). Just want to make sure that I get the specs as close as possible.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-20-2011, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops View Post
I've never been able to find them either... NICOclub.com/FSM has ALL the Service Manuals and CourtesyParts.com has some nice parts diagrams, but specs are tough to find...

Someone, I think maybe Marctronics??, went through and found all the speaker specs for the Armada... I'd assume the Pathfinder might be the same.. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they're all the same as a 350z and Altima too...
Ill pm him and check.....I would go so far as to say that setup probably streches across make as well, BUT I have been wrong many times before

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode