Got me an 06 Pathfinder LE with Nav,DVD& XM - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2005, 09:05 AM Thread Starter
APP
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Got me an 06 Pathfinder LE with Nav,DVD& XM

I finally got my O6 Pathfinder LE after calling 5 dealers through out Northern Virginia. Wow, what a ride. The XM is nice but I couldn’t get it to work yet. The sale person called XM support to get a Demo but they couldn’t find my radio even though the correct ID was provided so I told him not to worry.

I traded my 01 Xterra SE in for 10k and bought my 06 Path LE for 38k even out the door. I financed the car for 28k at 5.25% for 5 years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2005, 09:35 AM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

congrats! hows the navigation? is it with voice recognition?any pictures?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2005, 10:05 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Welcome!

Lowered SUVs are Beneath me. W in '04. Thank me!

'05 Armada LE 4x4, Red Brawn, Graphite, Tech, DVD, Terra Grapplers 305-55-20, MB Motoring Express 20x9, 6000k HID lows, Silverstar 9005 highs & 893 fogs, Lund Stainless Steel Bug Shield, Timing advanced 2 degrees
'92 Vette Vert Black,6-Spd,Lots of mods (For Sale)
'04 G35 Sedan-Black,Sport,wing,all opt.
'02 VW Jetta GLS 1.8T (Hers)
'04 Kawi STX-15F JetSki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2005, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
APP
SHIFT_Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47m203
congrats! hows the navigation? is it with voice recognition?any pictures?

Pics are coming soon. The NAV is good but one think i don't like about it is when I first start, it tells me to go straight, and make a left at Scoville st for example, but when I arrive at Scoville, the voice doesn't come one again to tell me now it is the time to make a left, unlike my handheld GPS receiver that works with my Dell PDA. It tells me to make a left 100 feet a head and then turn left now.

There is a button call Voice on the NAV, so if I press the button it will tell me that I need to make a left but I can't look at the screen and press the button constantly

I didn’t have time to read all about it yet but will do this weekend.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2005, 10:47 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by APP
I finally got my O6 Pathfinder LE after calling 5 dealers through out Northern Virginia. Wow, what a ride. The XM is nice but I couldn’t get it to work yet. The sale person called XM support to get a Demo but they couldn’t find my radio even though the correct ID was provided so I told him not to worry.

I traded my 01 Xterra SE in for 10k and bought my 06 Path LE for 38k even out the door. I financed the car for 28k at 5.25% for 5 years.
Congrats, and welcome. 38K for 06 WOW good deal
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2005, 11:46 AM
SHIFT_Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by APP

Congrats!! You sound like me a year ago. Unfortunately I wasted my time on the troubled Titan first, but I learned.

Last Oct. 2004, I traded in my 2000 SE 4X4 Xterra with 60K miles and got $10,600. I bought a XE Crew Cab Off Road 4X4 Titan.

Those Xterras really hold their value, hopefully the Pathfinder does as well or better. The Titan was a dismal failure in holding it's value. I had to pay them to take it. :eek: JOKING

My Pathy was out the door at $28,300 (excluding tax since it's based off of trade in).

My dealer only had two 2006 Pathfinders, and both were LEs. A little more than I was wanting since I'm a simple man. The SE is what I consider a luxury vehicle.

Enjoy your Pathy and have a good one.

Current
with 4.6L V8 w/ 292 Hp and 300 lbs of torque; tow rating of 7000 lbs trailer weight & 730 lbs tongue weight; Base Payload of 1400 lbs and Useable Payload of 1220 lbs. after Hard Tonneau Cover, Built In Bedliner, Side Step Rails, Tow Package and Interior Vehicle Options. More Capability than my Titan with a soft Tonneau (Tow 6500#/650#; Useable Payload 1213#) .

Gone!

Click on Pic

Last edited by Mike Up; 10-25-2005 at 01:03 PM.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2005, 11:47 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Congratulation and Welcome aboard !!!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2005, 11:17 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

[QUOTE=Mike Up]

Those Xterras really hold their value, hopefully the Pathfinder does as well or better. The Titan was a dismal failure in holding it's value. I had to pay them to take it. :eek: JOKING

QUOTE]

It doesnt. I just traded in my 05 Pathfinder LE and barely came out w/ $24K. But I also had 12K miles on it.

05 LE / Smoke flavored.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode