Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Got me an 06 Pathfinder LE with Nav,DVD& XM

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  abstrakt51 
#1 ·
I finally got my O6 Pathfinder LE after calling 5 dealers through out Northern Virginia. Wow, what a ride. The XM is nice but I couldn’t get it to work yet. The sale person called XM support to get a Demo but they couldn’t find my radio even though the correct ID was provided so I told him not to worry.

I traded my 01 Xterra SE in for 10k and bought my 06 Path LE for 38k even out the door. I financed the car for 28k at 5.25% for 5 years.

#3 ·
Welcome! :D

#4 ·
ak47m203 said:
congrats! hows the navigation? is it with voice recognition?any pictures?

Pics are coming soon. The NAV is good but one think i don't like about it is when I first start, it tells me to go straight, and make a left at Scoville st for example, but when I arrive at Scoville, the voice doesn't come one again to tell me now it is the time to make a left, unlike my handheld GPS receiver that works with my Dell PDA. It tells me to make a left 100 feet a head and then turn left now.

There is a button call Voice on the NAV, so if I press the button it will tell me that I need to make a left but I can't look at the screen and press the button constantly

I didn’t have time to read all about it yet but will do this weekend.

#5 ·
APP said:
I finally got my O6 Pathfinder LE after calling 5 dealers through out Northern Virginia. Wow, what a ride. The XM is nice but I couldn’t get it to work yet. The sale person called XM support to get a Demo but they couldn’t find my radio even though the correct ID was provided so I told him not to worry.

I traded my 01 Xterra SE in for 10k and bought my 06 Path LE for 38k even out the door. I financed the car for 28k at 5.25% for 5 years.
Congrats, and welcome. 38K for 06 WOW good deal :amazing:

#6 · (Edited)
APP said:

Congrats!! You sound like me a year ago. Unfortunately I wasted my time on the troubled Titan first, but I learned. :eek:

Last Oct. 2004, I traded in my 2000 SE 4X4 Xterra with 60K miles and got $10,600. I bought a XE Crew Cab Off Road 4X4 Titan.

Those Xterras really hold their value, hopefully the Pathfinder does as well or better. The Titan was a dismal failure in holding it's value. I had to pay them to take it. :eek: JOKING

My Pathy was out the door at $28,300 (excluding tax since it's based off of trade in).

My dealer only had two 2006 Pathfinders, and both were LEs. A little more than I was wanting since I'm a simple man. The SE is what I consider a luxury vehicle. :)

Enjoy your Pathy and have a good one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.