User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 01:01 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Another New Guy...

Went to the local Nissan dealer yesterday and traded my 02 Altima SE in on an 05 Pathfinder.

Just to copy Mike Up, I got the Silver Lightning SE 4x4, with the Comfort and Premium packages.

In the hundred or so miles I've driven it so far, I really am liking it! Rides and drives very nice, and the power and torque have far exceeded my expectations.

I'll keep up with the postings here and add anything if I can. Seems like a good board without a lot of attitude!

Thanks,

les

Last edited by lesthemess; 10-26-2005 at 01:06 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 01:04 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Welcome! Gotta like attitude.

Lowered SUVs are Beneath me. W in '04. Thank me!

'05 Armada LE 4x4, Red Brawn, Graphite, Tech, DVD, Terra Grapplers 305-55-20, MB Motoring Express 20x9, 6000k HID lows, Silverstar 9005 highs & 893 fogs, Lund Stainless Steel Bug Shield, Timing advanced 2 degrees
'92 Vette Vert Black,6-Spd,Lots of mods (For Sale)
'04 G35 Sedan-Black,Sport,wing,all opt.
'02 VW Jetta GLS 1.8T (Hers)
'04 Kawi STX-15F JetSki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 01:04 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Congrats, welcome and enjoy ur newride post some pics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-27-2005, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Thanks guys...

I don't have a digital camera yet, but will get one soon and post some pics.

Triple Black, I recognize you from TT. I was lurking there when I was considering a Titan.

les
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-27-2005, 01:57 AM
SHIFT_Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesthemess
Went to the local Nissan dealer yesterday and traded my 02 Altima SE in on an 05 Pathfinder.

Just to copy Mike Up, I got the Silver Lightning SE 4x4, with the Comfort and Premium packages.

In the hundred or so miles I've driven it so far, I really am liking it! Rides and drives very nice, and the power and torque have far exceeded my expectations.

I'll keep up with the postings here and add anything if I can. Seems like a good board without a lot of attitude!

Thanks,

les
Congrats, but where's my Pathy.

BTW, if it interests you, you should be able to get the skid plates installed for $240, that's what I'm paying for them.

Can't believe it, I've only had the Pathy a couple of weeks and have already 920 miles on it, 730 of those I added myself. Guess it makes sense since I put on 1500 miles every month. Just like seeing those low, new car miles.

So I'm wondering, was it your Pathy or mine, that Nissan has been showing on their commercial.

Have a good one.

Current
with 4.6L V8 w/ 292 Hp and 300 lbs of torque; tow rating of 7000 lbs trailer weight & 730 lbs tongue weight; Base Payload of 1400 lbs and Useable Payload of 1220 lbs. after Hard Tonneau Cover, Built In Bedliner, Side Step Rails, Tow Package and Interior Vehicle Options. More Capability than my Titan with a soft Tonneau (Tow 6500#/650#; Useable Payload 1213#) .

Gone!

Click on Pic

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode