XM came with my 06 LE but I prefer Sirius - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
APP
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

XM came with my 06 LE but I prefer Sirius

Guys:

My 06 LE came with XM and that's fine since I'm not ready to subscribe yet but I'm a big fan of Howard Stern and he is now on Sirius and I'm stuck with XM.

Is there a way to remove XM and have Sirius install on my LE 06?

Thanks
APP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 05:36 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Module change

Quote:
Originally Posted by APP
Guys:

My 06 LE came with XM and that's fine since I'm not ready to subscribe yet but I'm a big fan of Howard Stern and he is now on Sirius and I'm stuck with XM.

Thanks
APP
You have to have the receiver changed. The XM and Sirius receivers are different. Not sure if the antennas are the same or not. Dealer will probably charge you $400 for it though (price of the option).

'05 LE 4X2
Red Braun/Graphite
Tech Package, DVD, Sirius Satellite
Silver Star Hi (Lows/Fogs blew out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
OEM high beams in Low Beam housing
Philadelpia Eagles Hitch Cover
Factory Matched Tint Driver/Passenger
24x10 Bazo B26 with Hankook 295/40R24
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 06:00 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by APP
Guys:

Thanks
APP
I use to like Stern til around the time he lost his wife. I think he changed more to gimmik and lost all integrity. I think that's why his marriage collapsed.

If you want the content "today's" Stern offers, you'll find the same with Playboy radio that's on XM.

Have a good one.

Current
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with 4.6L V8 w/ 292 Hp and 300 lbs of torque; tow rating of 7000 lbs trailer weight & 730 lbs tongue weight; Base Payload of 1400 lbs and Useable Payload of 1220 lbs. after Hard Tonneau Cover, Built In Bedliner, Side Step Rails, Tow Package and Interior Vehicle Options. More Capability than my Titan with a soft Tonneau (Tow 6500#/650#; Useable Payload 1213#) .

Gone!

Click on Pic

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode