LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

22" wheels for sale

Hello all, it has been a while.

I just wanted to let you all know that i am going to be trading in my pathfinder for a titan soon, and so i am going to be selling some stuff. As of right now i have a set of BEAUTIFUL 22" wheels made by AZA Forged. I just got them about two weeks ago, but i havent even put them on my truck yet because i was waiting for the snow to go away. They were custom made for the pathfinder because we all know how hard it is to find that blessed bolt pattern.

The wheels are 3 piece, forged. They have black powder coated glossy centers, with a chrome lip. The lip is 4 inches, and they look soooo sweet. I wish i could put them on the titan, but they won't fit. I bought them for 3,200 about two weeks ago, and they are in PERFECT condition. They are out of the boxes only because i was about to bring them to get mounted, until it snowed. Either way, i am looking for 3,000 or best offer for them.

If anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thank you ,
Jim.

P.S., if there is anything else you are interested in, let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rimpic1.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	419.5 KB
ID:	2136  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 11:38 AM
SHIFT_Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundAdvice
Hello all, it has been a while.

I just wanted to let you all know that i am going to be trading in my pathfinder for a titan soon, and so i am going to be selling some stuff. As of right now i have a set of BEAUTIFUL 22" wheels made by AZA Forged. I just got them about two weeks ago, but i havent even put them on my truck yet because i was waiting for the snow to go away. They were custom made for the pathfinder because we all know how hard it is to find that blessed bolt pattern.

The wheels are 3 piece, forged. They have black powder coated glossy centers, with a chrome lip. The lip is 4 inches, and they look soooo sweet. I wish i could put them on the titan, but they won't fit. I bought them for 3,200 about two weeks ago, and they are in PERFECT condition. They are out of the boxes only because i was about to bring them to get mounted, until it snowed. Either way, i am looking for 3,000 or best offer for them.

If anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thank you ,
Jim.

P.S., if there is anything else you are interested in, let me know.
That picture does it no justice.

05 LE / Smoke flavored.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

nobody is interested??? really????? What happened to the activity around here?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 07:32 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

If they fit your Armada...they'll fit the Titan.

2005 Titan SE Rad. Silver
Tow, Street Scene Speed Grille, OEM Fog Lights, Chrome Tailgate piece, 600 Watt audio upgrade, Structure S10 22's, Nitto 420S 305/45/22 tire, Lund Interceptor Bug Shield, Bed Extender, and more!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 08:36 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

from what I see, he got them especially made for the Pathfinder, not the Armada. Those are nice rim tho, wish they could fit the Armada

Nissan family:

'07 G35x Blue Onyx/Graphite Interior: Nav.|Tech.|Prem.|35% Tint|Debadged|3M Clearbra

'04 Silver Armada LE Silver/Grey Interior: 4x4|Sunroof|Nav.|DVD|PS2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 08:55 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

So there for the regular Pathfinder not the Pathfinder Armada. If so then it may be hard to find someone on this board...for the Armada....to buy Pathfinder wheels. Need to post them on a Pathfinder specific web site.

Tow, Street Scene Speed Grille, OEM Fog Lights, Chrome Tailgate piece, 600 Watt audio upgrade, Structure S10 22's, Nitto 420S 305/45/22 tire, Lund Interceptor Bug Shield, Bed Extender, and more!!!

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 09:26 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

True that this is a Nissan Armada site, but this section of this site is dedicated to Nissan Pathfinder (as this section is called Pathfinder lol) so no worries about that. Anyways, SoundAdvice, if you haven't done so already, try putting them up on eBay too. There's always a buyer for anything on there.

Nissan family:

'07 G35x Blue Onyx/Graphite Interior: Nav.|Tech.|Prem.|35% Tint|Debadged|3M Clearbra

'04 Silver Armada LE Silver/Grey Interior: 4x4|Sunroof|Nav.|DVD|PS2

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 10:11 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullio
True that this is a Nissan Armada site, but this section of this site is dedicated to Nissan Pathfinder (as this section is called Pathfinder lol) so no worries about that. Anyways, SoundAdvice, if you haven't done so already, try putting them up on eBay too. There's always a buyer for anything on there.
Well I didn't notice that.....but on this site...clubarmada....I think of the Armada....because it is also a Pathfinder.

Didn't really put two and two together and notice that they had a section for the Armadas little sister.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-03-2006, 11:20 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Man, I would suggest taking some better pictures. Light them up nicely (a fairly bright, partially cloudy day is best) and experiment with the angles. You will have more hits for sure. Take a bunch and post the best ones, and be sure and get some good close ups.

On the interwebs it's all about the presentation.

2002 BMW 540ia sport, premium
2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode