LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Send a message via AIM to gsharma00
1998 pathfinder

Hey guys whats up. i was just reading the checking out the pathfinder section of this great and helpful website. So ive had this 1998 silver pathfinder le for almost 10 years and i love it. but recently the car feels really sluglish and i know the exhaust is going becusae you can hear it. My questions was does any one know where i can pick up a decent priced exhaust system for this car becuase im not trying to invest much money into the car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 06:34 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Go to your local muffler shop, I'm sure they can fabricate one for you. I really don't think an full aftermarket exhaust kit was made for your truck. If you want all your piping replaced with a new muffler, it shouldn't cost you more than $400 dollars.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
'07 Fully Loaded Smoke R_MADA LE NAV/4x4...

'99 BMW 528i sittin' on 19's

'96 Eclipse GST modded w/ JDM motor(4-SALE)

'95 Toyota Celica All-trac (AWD Turbo)

'94 Mitsubishi 3000GT modded

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode