LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi from Canada!

Hello Club Armada,

I am a brand new owner of a 2004 Armada LE 4x4. It has 235,000 kms (146,000 mi) and everything seems to work except the A/C compressor, backup sonar, rear wiper, and the handle for the liftgate.

I've been browsing this site for a couple days learning about common issues and fixes, and I want to drag up some older threads that don't yet have answers but will not until I can post a fix myself! I have had many American vehicles over the years, am currently playing around with a '90s Mercedes S-class, and this will be my first ever Japanese vehicle. I'm definitely looking forward to learning how they engineer things!

Hello from western Canada, just at the foot of the Rocky Mountains!
marctronixx likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 04:28 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Hi and welcome on board! Congratulations on your Armada, we love pictures here. Lots of very informed members on here with a wealth of information, so you've come to the right place!
subgyro likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nissan Armada
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode