Just purchased a 2017 Armada. Its awesome. - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Prairie Dog

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-23-2019, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Just purchased a 2017 Armada. Its awesome.

Hi all, new owner of a 2017 Armada. Silver/Gray combo 4x4. Was shopping Expedition and GM products too. This is my 3rd Armada (first 2nd gen), I have a soft spot for them. Test-drove the 17- Expedition which I really liked, it drives like a smaller vehicle than the Armada and I liked the eco-boost, but the hard plastics and lack of standard features were a disappointment. Looked at the GM Tahoe/Yukon, it was super nice too but was more truck-ish (esp the ride quality) and much more $$. I just kept coming back to the Armada, good looking, tons of standard features, superior fit/finish, I was very conflicted......then I started watching videos on the Patrol (I know there are some key differences) but that was all it took. I've got some questions/things to figure out, seems like Club Armada was a good place to start.
marctronixx likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 08:09 PM
SHIFT_Lurker

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sounds like we did the same thing for our search. But I just bought my first Armada. A used 2018 gray armada. I also reviewed images and videos of the patrol. I wish it was a bit more patrol with its suspension possibly engine. I am hoping to toughen it up a bit but it is very difficult to find some things here in the states. I would like to add a ladder on the back to access the roof and put a nice rack on top.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 05:09 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Welcome to the community! Great to have you join us and congrats on your new Armada. Snap some pictures when you can. This forum has some very knowledgeable folks that can help you out. Have fun surfing around!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nissan Armada
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 09:17 PM
SHIFT_Lurker

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Congrats! Welcome to the club!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 09:16 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairie Dog View Post
Hi all, new owner of a 2017 Armada. Silver/Gray combo 4x4. Was shopping Expedition and GM products too. This is my 3rd Armada (first 2nd gen), I have a soft spot for them. Test-drove the 17- Expedition which I really liked, it drives like a smaller vehicle than the Armada and I liked the eco-boost, but the hard plastics and lack of standard features were a disappointment. Looked at the GM Tahoe/Yukon, it was super nice too but was more truck-ish (esp the ride quality) and much more $$. I just kept coming back to the Armada, good looking, tons of standard features, superior fit/finish, I was very conflicted......then I started watching videos on the Patrol (I know there are some key differences) but that was all it took. I've got some questions/things to figure out, seems like Club Armada was a good place to start.

The Armada is truly the best SUV for the value and price point. There is none that compares to it when it comes to options available and how much they cost.

A brand new one offers more features for its price.

The used one too offers a lot of features for its price..

And they are pretty reliable also.

Armada for the win!!!

My Build/Maintenance/Modification thread..., Aiming for 250K on odometer.
2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode