LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 01:40 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Garage
New Pics

Just wanted to post some new pictures of the mada with the new HALO Projector headlights installed. I love the way they look. Not to bad for and 04 with 158K miles. Looks almost new!

Check out my garage for other new pics too!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo5.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	286.9 KB
ID:	9839   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (14).JPG
Views:	105
Size:	252.3 KB
ID:	9840  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Steve

04 Silver SE

Current mods: QX56 rims, running board lights, billet grilles, stainless side moldings, CF Exterior Pillars, interior LEDS, CF console and door handles, bug deflector, HALO Projector Headlights, Pioneer AVIC F700BT, Pioneer Amps, RE Audio Sub in custom enclosure, 2* timing advance, CAI, and Flowmaster dual exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 04:03 AM
SHIFT_Lurker

If you don't mind, how much did a set of those set you back?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmurray View Post
If you don't mind, how much did a set of those set you back?
Found them on Amazon for $289 for the pair.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Steve

04 Silver SE

Current mods: QX56 rims, running board lights, billet grilles, stainless side moldings, CF Exterior Pillars, interior LEDS, CF console and door handles, bug deflector, HALO Projector Headlights, Pioneer AVIC F700BT, Pioneer Amps, RE Audio Sub in custom enclosure, 2* timing advance, CAI, and Flowmaster dual exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 10:28 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Very sharp looking vehicle.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
'07 LE 4x4, Injen PowerFlow intake, SuperChips tuned, Borla dual exhaust, Bilstein struts, Michelin LTX MS2's, PowerSlot slotted rotors/Akebono pads, Goodridge SS brake lines, KMC-XD Monster rims, Viper remote start.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 10:41 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Very nice!

06 SE 4WD Red Brawn, Leather, Tow Package, 2* timing, Borla dual exhaust, Injen cai, 4300k hid, Hyper Grounding Wire, Bilstein 5100s, PRG Mini Lift, Fumoto Oil Drain Valve, Second row bench changed to captains chairs and Console,Hunter Bull Bar, Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/18.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 04:18 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

very nice ride and like the HALO PROJECTORS
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 08:37 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Garage
Welcome to the halo club...lol. Man you're right when you say you mada looks like new...its spotless. Very clean look

TRADED IN: 2005 Nissan Armada SE Smoke: 2.5 NCD front/PRG 2" rear, 305/55 Nitto Terras, 20" Xd Hoss, Bilstein HDs, 18" Magnaflow Muffler (12" exhaust tip removed), 4" Airaid MXP Missile Intake, Tint (35%front/5%back), Bedlined Mirror Caps & Door Handles, Plasti Dipped Front/Rear Bumper, Removed Air Dam, Debadged, Smoke LED Tail Lights, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Headlight Mod on Halo Projectors, 5000k Lows/Fogs, 5000k Switchback Turnsignals, Interior LED Swap, Superchips Tuned.

CURRENT VEHICLES:
2012 Toyota Prius IV
2004 Isuzu Rodeo
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Garage
Thanks guys. I drive my kids nuts about keeping it clean! The HALOS rock not just because they look cool, but the light they thoughout is great too.

Steve

04 Silver SE

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 01:43 PM
SHIFT_Newbie

Very nice! Hope mine gets to 158k and looks that good.

BigBS

2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
2004 Nissan Armada LE
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Garage
This thing is like therapy fo me. I spend lots of time on it cleaning and adjusting stuff to relieve stress. Plus I enjoy working with my hands so it works out well. My son loves it because he now has his drivers license and is the main person driving it since it is our 3rd vehicle. The sound system in this thing is rediculous and we enjoy going for rides with it cranked up not to mention the exhaust system sound great with the flowmaster muffler and dual outlet.

Makes me feel young again and I need all the help I can get!

Steve

04 Silver SE

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode