The coolest pic my wife has ever taken! - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

The coolest pic my wife has ever taken!

Yes thats what I said... My wife, who is the farthest thing from a car/truck buff as humanly possible, but even she (as the Mada is her daily driver) realized what a cool pic this would be. It is at the hospital where she works.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	securedownload-13.jpeg
Views:	366
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	11497  

2006 Armada SE Granite, 90K
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 11:11 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoll75 View Post
Yes thats what I said... My wife, who is the farthest thing from a car/truck buff as humanly possible, but even she (as the Mada is her daily driver) realized what a cool pic this would be. It is at the hospital where she works.
lol that's awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

'05 Mada LE Slate
Mods Done: UpRev, Bilstein 5100s in front, PRG 2" rear spaces, R1 Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors, PosiQuite pads, Volant GenII CAI, 8K HID Lows, LEDs by ArmaDen, 3k HID Fogs, and Delete middle row console.
Mods in progress: JBA LT, PRT 300-cell hi-flo cat'd b-pipes, Borla xlr-1 muffler w/custom tubing, LED Engine Bay LEDs, Custom Suspension Lift by PRG, Custom PRG front & rear shocks, Custom PRG Rear springs.
Mods in contemplation: GoodHood or custom hood, Steel front and rear bumpers, upgraded front springs, Custom roof rack and cargo basket, Additional lighting.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 11:13 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)

Nice

Sent from somewhere...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'04 LE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 11:13 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Nice, i always chuckle when other titans, pathys, and madas park next to me. (usually backed in too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Lakeshore Slate Platinum, *Airaid MXP*, *LED interior*, *1.25" Bora adapters all around*
in the works, custom grille, headlight mod
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 11:22 PM
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)

Garage
Very NICE!!!!!!!!

- Bob
2005 Armada LE 4x4

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 11:49 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by opm1805 View Post
Nice, i always chuckle when other titans, pathys, and madas park next to me. (usually backed in too.
LOL...I always feel weird when another armada parks next to me whether at a red light or parking space. Not sure if they are a member of this forum or not.

Sent from somewhere...

'04 LE
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 02:12 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Garage
Awesome photo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntrddragn View Post
LOL...I always feel weird when another armada parks next to me whether at a red light or parking space. Not sure if they are a member of this forum or not.

Sent from somewhere...
I am the same way. I feel kind of cheesy when I park next to another Mada but when I get out and compare I'm like "that's my girl".

TRADED IN: 2005 Nissan Armada SE Smoke: 2.5 NCD front/PRG 2" rear, 305/55 Nitto Terras, 20" Xd Hoss, Bilstein HDs, 18" Magnaflow Muffler (12" exhaust tip removed), 4" Airaid MXP Missile Intake, Tint (35%front/5%back), Bedlined Mirror Caps & Door Handles, Plasti Dipped Front/Rear Bumper, Removed Air Dam, Debadged, Smoke LED Tail Lights, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Headlight Mod on Halo Projectors, 5000k Lows/Fogs, 5000k Switchback Turnsignals, Interior LED Swap, Superchips Tuned.

CURRENT VEHICLES:
2012 Toyota Prius IV
2004 Isuzu Rodeo
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 10:15 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

There is about 5 Armada's at the hospital I work at. Through the last couple of years, we have gotten to know each other and now when we park, we usually park all within the same spots of each other. I know a couple of them are lurker's, and some are just not in to learning about their truck. I myself am somewhat of a lurker, only posting once in a while (usually only state something if no one has, or something that I can help out with or if I have a question myself), so I have become the de-facto go to guy about the Armada. One of these days I will post a pic. What’s really cool, we have 05, 06, 07, 08, and a 09 out in the parking lot.

Chris

2008 Armada SE, Drivers Pkg, Smoke, Airbox Mod with K&N filter, R1 Concepts Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Posi Ceramics pads. 2 degree advance
2013 Altima 2.5S
2006 Equinox
1998 Altima
1998 Frontier
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 10:31 AM
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)

Garage
Looking forward to that pic Chris!!! -hehe

- Bob
2005 Armada LE 4x4

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-18-2012, 10:58 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Chris which hospital? I can add my 04 to the mix when you guys decide to take the pic. im just a hop and skip away from murrieta.

'04 LE

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode