How To Reset Auto Up/Down Windows & Sunroof.
I had a few questions from other forums as well to reset the window memory in case it was not working due to a dead battery or some other reason.
ONE TOUCH AUTO UP/DOWN POWER WINDOWS
It will be the same for any window that has the feature (You'll see the "A" on the button).
1. Make sure the windows are all up.
2. Turn the ignition to the on position
3. Hold the window button down but make sure it does not click to go into the auto feature.
4. Keep holding the button down and let the window roll fully down and do not release until 5 seconds after the window is fully down.
5. Now roll the window back up but make sure it does not click into auto mode and hold the button up until the window is fully closed. Same procedure and don't release the button until 5 seconds after the window is fully closed/up.
6. Now try the Auto Mode -- click down on the button and release immediate. It should be one touch auto down.
7. Test and make sure the one-touch auto up is now working properly.
8. Finished and repeat if necessary on other windows. You can do them all at once or one at a time.
ONE TOUCH OPEN/CLOSE SUNROOF
It is basically the same procedure. If the memory of the sunroof has not been set just keep tapping the open button until the sunroof is fully open and hold the button for 5 seconds, then make sure you do the same functions until it is fully closed. The important key is to hold the button after it is fully closed for 5 seconds and release. Now the one touch open/close should be set into the memory.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sales Manager @ Infiniti of Massapequa.com 2008 QX56 4x4 Lakeshore Slate/Stone DVD/Tech/S&B Intake/24" Wheels/8k HIDs/8k HID Fogs