I have been having condensation in my right side head light for 3 months now and I finally had enough. So after reading a few other forum article about how to take care of it I decided to go with the complete removal and resealing.
Here's how I did mine
Tools 8,10 mm wrenches and sockets, screw driver, clear or black rvt silicone.
1. Pop hood and remove plastic guard on the inside border of the light, then there are two bolts that can be removed very easily. Also disconnect the electrical connector to the lights.
2. Turn the wheel pointing in on side you are working on. Remove the wheel well cover (I just pulled it back a little). There are two more bolts to remove from this location.
3. The last bolt I found easiest to access from under the front. It is visible from the top but coming from the under side might be the only way short of taking off the bumper to get it out.
4. It takes a little finagling to get the assembly out but it comes out with out taking bumper off. Removed the lights, the QX has 3 small bulbs, a high beam, and the xenon. I poured out about 1/2 cup water that had been siting inside the assembly.
5. I stuck the assembly in a 250 degree oven for 30 min with a moist towel wrapped around it to protect the plastic. After baking, the two parts came right apart after working the clips loose. Cleaned out all the old silicone and put some new stuff in there. Probably used to much but I did not want any water back in there. Be super careful about touching the inside of the lens. I found a smudge from my finger after I put it back together
6. I let it set overnight and put it back in the next day. Looks good as new.
Its been 3 weeks now with no new water.