Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
How hard would this be to do myself rather than pay a shop to do it (They want $30 plus the cost of the part. This is so my trailer brakes will operate while being towed from my Armada? I am learning as I go anyone knows I would appreciate your experience Thanks
It is simple to do, there are a bunch of threads on this forum about how to do it. However, for $30, I'd likely let somebody else do it for me......not worth spending 20 minutes or so on my back under the dash!!! Yeah, I know, I'm getting old!!
What kind of controoller are you getting? I use the Prodigy controller by Tekonsha, and I highly recommend it.
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 18 Tesla Model 3, Long Range RWD
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 71,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author