LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-29-2012, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

break lights

hello people
I have a Infinity qx56 2008 and I was looking for some after market break lights. Couldn't fint them for the qx56 but i did find it for the armada so i got them. Much to my suprise the break lights on the armada and qx are diffrent. I would like to know does any know how to convert qx56 break lights to armada break lights. i would love some input. thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-30-2012, 05:24 PM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

i would highly recommend against breaking your lights. waste of money IMO...

do you mean the bulbs or the entire housings? hard thing to find for the qx if you mean the whole housing. ive seen modified qx taillights using a clean lens off an armada aftermarket taillight. thats about it. going to an aftermarket light on a qx would mean less light output or mucho dolleros

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:: custom made projector headlights (fxr 3.0 projectors, philips 85122+ bulbs) :: air box "mod" :: 5000k HID fogs :: interior/exterior LEDs ::
:: 20% tints :: OEM remote start :: GO-RHINO chrome rear step :: tinted tails ::

:: 2012 Armada Platinum :: 2011 Infiniti FX50 :: 2011 Nissan Maxima ::
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2012, 07:15 AM
SHIFT_Enthusiast

I think he is looking for the Vulite Volant lights. Check Burtman, but I don't think they have them for the Armada.

Last edited by sts16850; 05-01-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2012, 08:10 AM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmannsgt View Post
hello people
I have a Infinity qx56 2008 and I was looking for some after market break lights. Couldn't fint them for the qx56 but i did find it for the armada so i got them. Much to my suprise the break lights on the armada and qx are diffrent. I would like to know does any know how to convert qx56 break lights to armada break lights. i would love some input. thanks.
The QX and the Armada are completely different on the QX you have the reverse lights next to the license plate and on the Armada you have them on the lights that makes the Armada lights bigger then the QX. And that is only the first problem you got. What I suggest is sell them and tint your original QX lights and you'll be happy

Sent from the new iPhone 6

2012 Titan PRO4X S&B cai, 2* Advance Timing, 6500k HID, 1000w sub with 500w rms amp, 18" XD RockStars with 33" BF Trails, BD GT, Volant Double Exhaust,
LED interior,
------------ROB-------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2012, 06:37 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)

Dito Scorp ^

The other option you have is to do some custom fab work. I know of a guy who put vette style break/turn lights on his civic dx and it was CLEAN! but there was A LOT of work put into that car. I don't know if you are wanting to get into that much work just to have some different tail lights.

'05 Mada LE Slate
Mods Done: UpRev, Bilstein 5100s in front, PRG 2" rear spaces, R1 Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors, PosiQuite pads, Volant GenII CAI, 8K HID Lows, LEDs by ArmaDen, 3k HID Fogs, and Delete middle row console.
Mods in progress: JBA LT, PRT 300-cell hi-flo cat'd b-pipes, Borla xlr-1 muffler w/custom tubing, LED Engine Bay LEDs, Custom Suspension Lift by PRG, Custom PRG front & rear shocks, Custom PRG Rear springs.
Mods in contemplation: GoodHood or custom hood, Steel front and rear bumpers, upgraded front springs, Custom roof rack and cargo basket, Additional lighting.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2012, 06:45 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooshtaka View Post
Dito Scorp ^

The other option you have is to do some custom fab work. I know of a guy who put vette style break/turn lights on his civic dx and it was CLEAN! but there was A LOT of work put into that car. I don't know if you are wanting to get into that much work just to have some different tail lights.
Custom = $$$

Angel Vivas, III
2006 Nissan Armada SE 4x2 Silver Lightning

UPRev Tuned (Cajun Style)
Gibson Cat-Back Exhaust
Cajun Catless B-Pipes
Volant Cold Air Intake
CSF 3328 Racing All-Aluminum Radiator
2" Front Leveling Kit (To Even Her Out)
Bilstein HD Front Struts
Interior LED Kit
6000 HID Kit
Nissan Black Grill Guard

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2012, 07:21 PM
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)

or blood sweat and tears!

'05 Mada LE Slate
Mods Done: UpRev, Bilstein 5100s in front, PRG 2" rear spaces, R1 Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors, PosiQuite pads, Volant GenII CAI, 8K HID Lows, LEDs by ArmaDen, 3k HID Fogs, and Delete middle row console.
Mods in progress: JBA LT, PRT 300-cell hi-flo cat'd b-pipes, Borla xlr-1 muffler w/custom tubing, LED Engine Bay LEDs, Custom Suspension Lift by PRG, Custom PRG front & rear shocks, Custom PRG Rear springs.
Mods in contemplation: GoodHood or custom hood, Steel front and rear bumpers, upgraded front springs, Custom roof rack and cargo basket, Additional lighting.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode