Leds for your 2017 Armada and 2011-2016 QX56/80 - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-29-2016, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)

Leds for your 2017 Armada and 2011-2016 QX56/80

I happen to have a lot of leds from buying way too much from ebay. It is not a secret where I got my leds. All bought from ebay. All ordered from China. They are very bright. I am willing to sell as many as I can so I do not have a lot just sitting around.

I just sold a set to a 2017 Armada owner and he is satisfied.

If I sell to you, all I ask is please install it as I recommend. If you are not satisfied within 3 days of install, be kind enough to take it off and kindly mail it back to me. I will refund your money.

The package I wish to sell will be...

2 for the front map leds
2 for the passenger dome lights
4 for the 4 doors.
2 for the license plate

If you want more, we can try to work a deal. Feel free to PM me and I can send you my number. I can ship on the days I am off from work.

Here is my current stock. I still have some more coming from China. I just ordered way too much.

I can sell this too to the 1st generation Armada and QX. But I have forgotten how fitment is, so buy at your own request, if you wish.

My Build/Maintenance/Modification thread..., Aiming for 250K on odometer.
2012 Infiniti QX56
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Last edited by PetitFrereArmada; 04-15-2017 at 10:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-29-2016, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Last edited by PetitFrereArmada; 11-29-2016 at 10:41 PM.
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-29-2016, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

First person who bought from me and told me he is satisfied...

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 11-29-2016, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

And my QX with very bright leds...

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-13-2016, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

The first person who bought from me recommended another Armada buyer who lives in Florida, to buy from me. He just got the leds and is happy with them.

I have done the work of finding some pretty bright leds, so if you do not have time to look for them and wish to buy leds for your interior and the brightest leds for your reverse, let me know. If it is not the brightest reverse leds fore your QX/Armada, send it back and you get your money back.

If you need leds for your QX/Armada, feel free to contact me and we can work out a deal. I have a lot just laying around. PM me, if interested.

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Last edited by PetitFrereArmada; 12-13-2016 at 01:51 PM.
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-19-2016, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

These are leds for the front footwell and I think it should fit the glove box. I have done only my driver footwell so far. A definite improvement over stock.

I am giving these for FREE if anybody buys leds from me. I just had to buy a package of 20 only to get the 3 I needed. It was kind of hard to put these on. So, I will only give them for FREE, if you want them.

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Last edited by PetitFrereArmada; 12-19-2016 at 12:48 PM.
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-19-2016, 04:17 PM
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Full set inside and out for a 2014, how much?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-19-2016, 06:29 PM
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Let me know how much for my 2017 Armada

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-19-2016, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jes0486 View Post
Full set inside and out for a 2014, how much?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I have owned a 2010 and a 2009 Armada, but honestly do not remember all what kinds of leds your Armada needs. So, I may need your input on that or I may try to figure it out and see. I will PM you my number. I know that when I was changing my Armada into leds, I broke a piece in the front passenger dome light. And sadly, it remained open for the rest of my ownership of that car. So, be careful taking that particular piece off. I pryed hard while the driver side was fine.

Now, I own a 2012 QX, which is same car as the 2017 Armada and I just bought a lot of leds. So, trying to sell the overstock for close to what I paid for it.

PM sent...

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 12-19-2016, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarmark View Post
Let me know how much for my 2017 Armada

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
PM sent...

2012 Infiniti QX56
... KING OF THE ROAD
2008 Nissan Maxima SE
... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode