Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Passing this info along. On My 2012 Platinum I just replaced my left and right side rear tail/stop combo light listed on the owners manual as 3157KX RD with Phillips Vision 3157LED 2 pack from Pep boys, $19.99. Appears to be a plug and play install. No hyper flash or unusual activity that i can see. The brightness appears to be the same if not a little bit brighter. If anything funky starts happening I'll update this thread.
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 18 Tesla Model 3, Long Range RWD
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 71,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author