Passenger Side Mirror Replacement How To - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-20-2019, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Passenger Side Mirror Replacement How To

It was inevitable that I would break the passenger side mirror backing out of the garage and now I am looking to replace it. Bought an original used mirror but cannot seem to find a 'how to' specific to a Nissan Armada, especially the platinum which has a different door panel than the Titan. Most Youtube videos or 'how tos' I have found seem to be on Titans not Armadas.

Haven't taken anything apart yet, but the biggest question I face is whether the entire door panel needs to come out in order to replace the passenger side mirror. Note that the platinum Armada has a power folding mirror with blinker.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-20-2019, 05:16 PM
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)

whilst you're waiting for answers, you can grab the FSM offline (for free if you look) , empower yourself. :P

dont know what year you have but first gen armada and titan were made on the same line in mississippi, so it will be mostly the same DIY for both.

that said, if you have the first gen armada. you can open the door, and where the mirror installs to the door, there is a black piece of tape. behind that is 3 bolts that remove the mirror. you should get that black masking tape to cover the bolts so the re-installation is back to stock/oem. the dealer or online shops have this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode