Problems with a "new to me" 2004 Armada Pathfinder - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-11-2017, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Problems with a "new to me" 2004 Armada Pathfinder

I just purchased my 2004 Armada. Had to already invest on it but it's a great vehicle to have. Still have a few more issues to solve maybe someone can help, my oil pressure is on high, I fill it up but my needle doesn't show as full tank, my a/c not working well and I replaced the resistor, rear a/c not blowing and airbag light on dash is flashing.

Can someone's please help me??!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-12-2017, 08:53 AM
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)

1. Oil sending unit faulty perhaps?
2. Ad "not working well" means nothing. Can you give more details?
3. Airbag means there is an issue with the airbag system. Could be a sensor, could be wiring, could be one of the bags.

The 2004s are known for many issues, but you have it so plan in tiniest a but more cash to get it running error free.

First things to do is check for any codes at the bod port. This is a GREAT place to to locate issues.

A/c issues can be due too low refrigerant, leaking a/c lines, weak/faulty compressor. If the car was driving in the rust belt the a/c lines that run to the back of the car could be corrodes, causing leaks there. To fix this the car will be to be lifted off the chassis to repair the lines.

Oil could be a number of things, but could be something as simple as a sponsor, the guage in the dash.

If you search the forums you should find some info whilst you wait for responses.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-12-2017, 02:19 PM
jcb
SHIFT_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

There is an airbag reset procedure...I think you turn the car to run and just as the airbag light begins to blink the 1st time you shut it off...repeat this 3 times I think and it goes into diagnostic mode. One more on and off and its reset. It will stay off if there is not a current fault.

You may try recharging the AC with an AC pro or professionally. I have had that issue and was able to solve it with AC Pro.

Oil sending unit is likely problem with the gauge showing high pressure. I assume you are talking gasoline when you say "fill it up". That is likely the fuel sending unit that is attached to the fuel pump.

Good luck

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode