Auto Level Suspension Problem - Exhaust Solenoid always on
Looking for some ideas on how to solve a problem where the exhaust solenoid is on all of the time. Compressor never runs and never gets 12V from relay to turn on.
- Exhaust Solenoid clicks on after 30 seconds and stays on
- Always measuring 8V on the connector to the exhaust solenoid even after 10 minutes.
- All fuses good
- Swapped the 4WD and compressor relay next to battery - no difference
- Unhooked level sensor and manually moved level arm to try and kick on compressor - no difference
- Measuring changing resistance from the level sensor with meter. Resistance changes consistently when moving leveler arm, but I don't know the spec.
- Replaced the suspension control unit with an Ebay one - no difference
My next step is probably to change out the level sensor, but I'm hoping maybe there are some other ideas out there.
- 11 Armada Platinum, 4WD, Galaxy Black
- 14 Coachmen Liberty Express 310BHDS, 35', 7400#