Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southern California
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
So you say that you've replaced the batteries (twice). What kind of batteries did you use? Did you use fresh namebrand batteries, or something you got off of eBay or Amazon? Reason I ask is that I got a bunch of no-name button batteries with something electronic that I ordered (can't remember what it was), and they were the same size and number as the batteries in my keyfob. They sucked; range was terrible, they didn't last. Replace the battery with a Duracell that I bought at Walmart or Target, and everything worked great. Just a thought.......
- 12 Armada Platinum 4WD, Tuscan Sun (red)
- 06 Armada LE 4WD, Red Brawn, QX56 Wheels (traded)
- 04 Armada LE 4WD, Smoke (lemon lawed)
- 18 Tesla Model 3, Long Range RWD
- 00 Maxima SE, Manual Trans (kids car)
- 65 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Convertible, 401 ci, 2nd owner, original condition, 71,000 miles (play car)
- Prowler Lynx 826M Travel Trailer, 26', 5000#'s
"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."
--Paul Sweeney, author