• 1 Post By marctronixx

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 08:22 AM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

New owner

Hello everyone.I am new here and a new owner of an Armada.My wife and I already had our own vehicles but with out kids playing so many sports,we needed more room, so I fount a used 04 Armada,one owner with only 142,000 on it so it was a good deal since I only paid $4900 for it.There are some minor things I'd like to fix,1) Need an OEM grille,past owner put some kind of bullet grille on and I noticed that the clips are broke on the back side of left side.So my question is, does a 2005 grille fit an 04? Cause I found one on Ebay that isn't so high on price.2) The "navagation" doesnt work.It has a button for map but doesnt show a map.The vehicle is an 04 LE model.If anyone could help that would be great.Another problem is,the top of said navagation is cracked, was wondering where to find replacement for that aswell.Thank you so much.My name is Chris.Bristol,Tn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 06:52 PM
SHIFT_Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)

1. yes. one way to be certain is call the dealer and get the part number to both years
2. could be any number of things. the navigation in that year uses a DVD if memory serves, so check your dv player.
3. salvage yards, ebay. some people have used aftermarket options for replacement.. theresa a LOT of discussion on this on the forum so I encourage you to do a bit of research as it will bear good fruit!
jklhill likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode