Transmission Overheating while Idle
So my Armada SE 2009 with Big Tow Package transmission started overheating recently while idle. If I am driving along, no issues. But if I sit with the truck on for about 10mins... the gauge goes up, all the way to the little mark on the right hand side. But a quick drive around the parking lot while waiting for the wife, and it goes away quickly.
Any ideas? SUV just turned 100k. I did the transmission partial oil change at 80k. We drive it less than 6k a year, as we only use it to tow the boat.
Thanks in advance!
- Big Tow Package
- K&N 33-2286
- Beamtech LED 9006 HB4 CSP Chipset (low beam) 6500K, 8k Lumens
- Beamtech LED 9005 HB3 CSP Chipset (high beam) 6500K, 8k Lumens
- Beamtech LED H11 CSP Chipset (fog lights) 6500K, 8k Lumens
- LUYED LED 921 (reverse / back up) 24-EX Chipsets, 1.5k Lumens
- Yorkim 7th Gen 194/T10 and Festoon 31mm 6SMD LED 6500K (2x-map/4x-domes/trunk/4x-lower doors)