Ngk lazer iridium spark plugs on sale good prices - Nissan Armada Forum: Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
SHIFT_Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Ngk lazer iridium spark plugs on sale good prices

Hello Everyone, I was just online searching the forums and looking for the best sparks plugs for the Armada (mine is a 2007 SE 5.6 non flex fuel 4x4). I am unaware if my plugs were ever changed because I bought the vehicle used with 123k. My Armada does run good but the vehicle has almost 150k and Im hoping to improve the fuel economy a bit. I have made two long distance trips from Boston, Mass to Augusta, GA both last year and this summer without any issues at all. I am very good about maintenance and run full synthetic Mobil 1 which the vehicle doesn't burn a drop of between these almost 3000 mile trips with the extra driving we do while visiting. It looks like some other people here on this forum who are much more knowledgeable than me prefer or recommend the NGK Lazer Iridium model #DILFR5A11 which according to my quick web research range from about $17.30-$24 a piece. Pep Boys online currently has 30% off using the code mmj30 at checkout. I opted to pick mine up free of charge shipping at my local Pep Boys which will be in the next day. I ordered my set today which came to about $111.92 or roughly $14.00 bucks a piece excluding the $7.00 sales tax on the total order. I guess then just under $15.00 a piece including tax. Other less expensive NGK Iridiums are on sale as well along with other brands. Next week when I am feeling ambitious, I will change them out. Just for the person that is going to ask (I unfortunately have no stock in Pep Boys, NGK or Mobil 1). Hahahaha and happy motoring. Greg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode