Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1A Auto big tow mirrors

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  DMD 
#1 · (Edited)
Just received and installed my trail ridge power heated big tow mirrors from 1A auto on my 06. $185.95 and free shipping. Plug and play. To my surprise they included the mirror brackets which mount on the inside of the door. I had ordered those brackets separately from 1A thinking they weren't included. A quick call to 1A and they were kind enough to credit these back to my card and I don't need to send them back. Great customer service! Thought this might be helpful to anyone like me that has been slow to pull the trigger on purchasing. Mirrors are very sturdy. I will update in a few weeks after using them for a while.

#3 ·
What year and model of Armada do you have? What functions did your original mirrors have, and what about the new tow mirrors? By functions, I mean power adjust, power fold, heat, auto-dim, integrated turn signals, etc.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

#9 ·
I assume you can just manually fold them in? Do you know if they have options for power-folding, signal mirrors, and/or puddle lights? (I would look myself, but that site is blocked at my work for some reason.)

#12 ·
Firefighter,
I wish I had purchased these two years earlier. I have no complaints. They do not shake. I recommend you give them a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I can't speak for 1A auto but I think if you were not satisfied, they would make it right.

#16 ·
I didn’t end up going the tow mirror route. I absolutely love the look of them and want them all the way. However the conveniences that you lose(Power fold, in mirror turnsignal, auto dimming) wasn’t a trade off my wife was willing to make.( Her daily driver). Plus we pull the camper max 3 times a year, so I ended up ordering the strap on mirrors like others have mentions. Part # KS-3891. Got them through www.etrailer.com for $65 shipped for the pair. They come tomorrow. We shall see how it goes.

#18 ·
jklhill, thanks for letting me know how you like the mirrors. I still have not checked into them. Don't ask me why. So, when you want to extend/retract, do you manually do it? Seems like that would be the case if you only have power adjust and heat options (I have the same on my 2011).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.