Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know why i just noticed this, but i was operating my steering wheel conrols while driving and i could not get the mode to turn on the AUX. i went am/fm/cd/dvd (not sure if that's the order) but no AUX. now i'm wondering if it is just my truck or if it is in everyones. some feedback on this would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
Armada Brotha said:
i don't know why i just noticed this, but i was operating my steering wheel conrols while driving and i could not get the mode to turn on the AUX. i went am/fm/cd/dvd (not sure if that's the order) but no AUX. now i'm wondering if it is just my truck or if it is in everyones. some feedback on this would be helpful.
I don't think aux turns on from the steering wheel buttons. Mine cycles over it also. :(

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
92TripleBlack said:
I don't think aux turns on from the steering wheel buttons. Mine cycles over it also. :(
Wow man, thanks that has to be some new post record you answered that before the ink was dry on it. i appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
Armada Brotha said:
Wow man, thanks that has to be some new post record you answered that before the ink was dry on it. i appreciate it.
Bing Bing Bing. ;)

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
That and I cannot get the DVD from the dash unit, only from the steering wheel controls, which isn't a big deal but a little odd that controls are not a little more consistant.

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
armoody said:
That and I cannot get the DVD from the dash unit, only from the steering wheel controls, which isn't a big deal but a little odd that controls are not a little more consistant.
You hold down a button for a couple seconds, I think its AUX. There should be a button with writing on the side pointing to it. This is how you get DVD from the dash. ;)

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
92TripleBlack said:
You hold down a button for a couple seconds, I think its AUX. There should be a button with writing on the side pointing to it. This is how you get DVD from the dash. ;)
once again thanks i didn't know that triple. man you spend WAY too much time on your computer and in your ARMADA, but hey, i'd do it if i could!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.