Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I've been a reader but recently decided to join and show all my love for this vehicle. Have been an owner since Nov. 2004. I decided on the '04 to save a little plus I wasn't too crazy about the charcoal rims that came standard on the '05's, not with the brilliant silver body anyway.

I've only made some simple mods including 22" Zinik Mazotti rims w/Falken 305-45-22 tires, Sylvania SilverStars for headlights, brights and for the front parking lights to hide the factory amber with a more unnoticeable bluish tint. Let me know what you guys think. I will upload some more to the gallery to get some closeups and different angles.

Next, I'm looking to get the fog lights and maybe some other stuff, not sure yet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Nice

Nice ride!!!!!, once you start mods you never stop, just maybe slow down......

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Looks sweet! Did you check out the Z8 wheels? Where did you get the Mazotti's from?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
PapiJohn said:
Hello all, I've been a reader but recently decided to join and show all my love for this vehicle. Have been an owner since Nov. 2004. I decided on the '04 to save a little plus I wasn't too crazy about the charcoal rims that came standard on the '05's, not with the brilliant silver body anyway.

I've only made some simple mods including 22" Zinik Mazotti rims w/Falken 305-45-22 tires, Sylvania SilverStars for headlights, brights and for the front parking lights to hide the factory amber with a more unnoticeable bluish tint. Let me know what you guys think. I will upload some more to the gallery to get some closeups and different angles.

Next, I'm looking to get the fog lights and maybe some other stuff, not sure yet.
Do you happen to know what part number the parking lights are that you purchased?

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the Z8s are sweet as well. But I was torn between the z12 (mazotti) or the z13 (Luina). But I wanted a lip on the rims so the z12s were the rim of choice.

I bought them at rent-a-tire for $377 a rim cash price. The cheapest I found them on the web was about $479 per rim. The tires were from discount tire for $245 a piece. Rent-a-tire hooked me up with free mounting and balancing and rotations for the life of the wheels/tires. They were nice guys especially since I didn't buy the tires from them.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
masterwong said:
Do you happen to know what part number the parking lights are that you purchased?
Yeah, sure, they are 3157A. A twin pack is about $20. If you look at my pic, look right abouve the headlight, notice it looks blank in that area. I was trying for the chrome amber lights, but had no luck finding them locally. When I upgraded the heads, I went ahead with the parking lights, they were a good choice IMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts