Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this beauty back in January. First upgrade was the bull bar. Then I discovered that the headlights on my 05 Armada were leaking water, and were old, brown, and bleh!

I decided on these halo LED's. I watched a bunch of videos on Titan and Armada headlight upgrades and decided to take the plunge and do it myself. I am not a "car guy," or at least I wasn't. Now I'm hooked. It wasn't too difficult. I upgraded the old stock amber bulbs with LED's, I would like to upgrade the other bulbs if I can. New chrome grill replaced the stock one, I love the way the front looks now.

Next projects, I'm going to paint the cowls and wiper arms with black plastic dip, just waiting for a new rubber seal to come in. I'm also thinking about trying to do the running boards and rear bumper plastic that has faded as well. Maybe some tail lights if I can find a set I like. Then it's time to start messing with the engine! Just some bolt-ons, cold-air intake and exhaust kit probably.
I love my Armada, my son and I drove from PA to the Florida Keys and back this summer, she didn't stutter or stumble once. Just hit 200K miles!

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I got this beauty back in January. First upgrade was the bull bar. Then I discovered that the headlights on my 05 Armada were leaking water, and were old, brown, and bleh!

I decided on these halo LED's. I watched a bunch of videos on Titan and Armada headlight upgrades and decided to take the plunge and do it myself. I am not a "car guy," or at least I wasn't. Now I'm hooked. It wasn't too difficult. I upgraded the old stock amber bulbs with LED's, I would like to upgrade the other bulbs if I can. New chrome grill replaced the stock one, I love the way the front looks now.

Next projects, I'm going to paint the cowls and wiper arms with black plastic dip, just waiting for a new rubber seal to come in. I'm also thinking about trying to do the running boards and rear bumper plastic that has faded as well. Maybe some tail lights if I can find a set I like. Then it's time to start messing with the engine! Just some bolt-ons, cold-air intake and exhaust kit probably.
I love my Armada, my son and I drove from PA to the Florida Keys and back this summer, she didn't stutter or stumble once. Just hit 200K miles! View attachment 49221
That looks pretty and elegant

1 - 4 of 4 Posts