Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I need some serious help. 2005 Armada 2wd. Driving along and all of sudden lost power. It didn't shut off but it had no power to the pedal. Pulled over let it run a minute (idled fine). Drove off slowly and about 1/2 mile it started jumping and had a knock when I pushed the gas a little harder. No codes are being thrown. No even a check engine light. I have replaced alot lately. Now I replaced the fuel pump first. After that it started missing. So I replaced all 3 o2 sensors. Ran fine for a week then acted up again. Replaced all 8 plugs. Ran fine a week. Then another misfire. This time on cylinder 4. Replaced that coil. Ran fine for a week until 2 days ago. Now I have my current issue. The problem only really starts at higher speeds.

New Parts: spark plugs, o2 sensors, fuel pump, and a coil on cylinder 4.

·
Registered
195 Posts
You said it had no codes, How did you know it was a cyclinder 4 ,miss fire?

Why did you replace all 3 o2 sensors?

Did you ohm out the coil to test if it was actually bad?

How many miles on the truck?

When did you last replace the Throttle Body gasket? Intake manifold gasket?

Have you ever replaced the exhaust manifolds?

Higher speeds as in MPH or RPM?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I replaced all that because I had codes for it after I changed fuel pump. Its got 230k on it. Exhaust manifolds haven't been replaced but you can tell they are cracked a hair. No its doesn't matter what rpm but seems to do it after 40mph

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not trying to be difficult, trying to help. Please answer the other questions and let us know what codes came up and when.
Well guys I figured out the issue to my 05. If you search my name you'll see my previous post about what was happening. Turns out both cats were clogged and both manifolds were gone. Only had 1 bolt on each side holding on. The rest were broke off in the block

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts