Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be joining the gang here, over the last couple of months I've been lurking around reading everything I could about the Armada. this board is the greatest thing I have ever seen.

After reviewing all the mod stuff I decided to make an offer on an '05 late last month without the DVD and sirius and add them myself. got a good deal too.

Glad to be joining the ranks.

P.S. anyone adding the M&D DVD to an '05 you do need the '04TSB bracket but the rivneuts are already in place. I tried it without and she do vibrate a lot. :hi:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Welcome. The '04 bracket should be on the '05 from the factory. I don't know if it is included if you don't get the DVD though but I think it is. ;)

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope the bracket was not there on my late '05. Guess nissan decided they didn't need to spend the money on aftermarket prep, 60 bucks at "cost" from my dealer 15 minutes and four bolts later all is good. The bracket comes with the rivnuts and screws but my '05 already had rivnutted hard points.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.