Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, we are planning on buying an LE or SE off road with the journey pack...Should I wait for the split 3rd row on the 06 or take the incentives and get the 05? 4 people in our family, i can only see maybe one or two times a year that we would have it loaded with others in the car....

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Best Deal

RobertArmada said:
So, we are planning on buying an LE or SE off road with the journey pack...Should I wait for the split 3rd row on the 06 or take the incentives and get the 05? 4 people in our family, i can only see maybe one or two times a year that we would have it loaded with others in the car....

Thanks.
I've got an '05 LE. If all you are on the fence about is the split 3rd row, then go for the '05 and take the money. Especially if you only have 4 in the family. Would probably only need the split if you were hauling 5 people going on a trip or something. This is assuming you are getting the Captain's chairs. If you get the bench, then definately go for the incentives.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.