Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these currently available and how do I purchase and make sure any ClubArmada benefits are realized? I'm interested in the all-season rubber floor mats and a bugdeflector if available. ;)

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
srbarnes4ever said:
Are these currently available and how do I purchase and make sure any ClubArmada benefits are realized? I'm interested in the all-season rubber floor mats and a bugdeflector if available. ;)
Yes they are all available, and use the club titan discount code (clbttn) to get an extra 10% off!

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jerseyparts said:
Yes they are all available, and use the club titan discount code (clbttn) to get an extra 10% off!
Thanks, one further clarification....On the exterior page for 2005 Pathfinder I see two different bug deflectors. Why is that, or what are the differences?

Thanks again,
srb

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
srbarnes4ever said:
Thanks, one further clarification....On the exterior page for 2005 Pathfinder I see two different bug deflectors. Why is that, or what are the differences?

Thanks again,
srb
Thats because I am now carrying some aftermarket accessories, this will give customers the option of a Nissan or maybe a Preferred Vendor...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts