Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get some 06 Armada OEM mirrors? I like that fact that they have the power folding (in and out and also when backing up) feature and the LED's on the mirror. I was hoping to just buy them straight from the dealer, but they don't list them yet. Can anyone help with this matter. Thanks Guys!

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
well i'm not sure about where you can get the power-folding, but they do sell LED mirror's which replace the factory ones.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Somebody please try this mod!!!

I'm interested in this too, but theres more to it than just the LED's, they also power fold, they're heated (like the originals), and best of all they auto dim like the the rear view mirror. Don't know how hard it would be to upgrade an 05 or an 04, but if anyone does it I would love to hear about!!!

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
You can get them from the dealer for $500 for a pair. You also will need to add the wiring as the harness is different and buy a new mirror switch.

Personally, if you want the signal mirrors, I'd suggest Burtman instead.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
You can get them from the dealer for $500 for a pair. You also will need to add the wiring as the harness is different and buy a new mirror switch.

Good info. If anyone does this mod lets see it ASAP

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
92TripleBlack said:

where r u getting this price from $500 pair??? i got $500 each...

fiddlyD

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
fiddlyD said:
where r u getting this price from $500 pair??? i got $500 each...

fiddlyD
Someone on the titan site posted it. Maybe I or they got it mixed up. I'm pretty sure I quoted them correctly though. Either way, it seemed way too much at $500 to consider to begin with so I didn't check past that. ;)

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
92TripleBlack said:

Thanks for filling in. : )

Here is the link to the signal mirrors.

http://clubarmada.com/showthread.php?t=1211&highlight=mirror

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.