Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the new release for the navigation, version 6.4 off of ebay for just under $100. The disc came with a firmware update that had to be loaded before I could use the new disc. I assumed that I would be able to go to a split screen view as I have seen in some pictures posted by people with 06' Armadas, but I have not been able to figue it out. :confused:

Anybody with an 06' that can point me in the right direction?

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
wait i'm confused, if we get/buy the new DVD for the nav, will 04's get the split feature or not?

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
what doess it split?

fiddlyD

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
pdiddy said:
The 06 does have a split view option. You can have both the flat and birdseye view on the display screen. See my sig for pictures.
The split screen would be cool for my '05. I wonder if the next 6.x version will allow you to do that?

:hmm:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
hullio said:
wait i'm confused, if we get/buy the new DVD for the nav, will 04's get the split feature or not?
No, its a different program, etc. ;)

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
drcookie said:
Caution: 06 MADA uses 7.0 version DVD and it is not compatible with 6.x DVD (05 and 04 MADA). There is a TSB for it:

http://www.nissanhelp.com/Ownership/Bulletins/Nissan/2005/NTB05-076.htm

I believe version 7.0 has split screen but not version 6.x.
Thanks for the link, I guess that clears it up for me. I was really hoping that by upgrading to the October 2005 version I would be able to have this feature. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.